💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Whatever happened to Katy and Rihanna´s friendship?

Aphasic

Featured Posts

Lumiere

I remember Katy mentioning Ri in an interview. She said she wanna do a Lady Marmalade-ish collab with Ri and Gaga.

I think that was pre-Smile era

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TMM90
6 hours ago, pachinko said:

Same question can be asked with Gaga and Beyoncé 

I think they hang out every so often in Private. Gaga these days is almost has Private as Bey is. 

Mother of Puppies
8 hours ago, Cookie Woman said:

I mean a simple google search showed pictures of them together from last year

I had a look and the last ones I could find were from 2018...

I couldn’t find any from 2020 which makes sense cuz of COVID? Could you show them to me?

(Katy also used to be on his insta and in his videos etc but that hasn’t been the case for years)

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Mother of Puppies
8 hours ago, GucciGa said:

Is Katy still friends with Shannon Woodward? They were bffs.. 

Good question... I’m not sure; it’s been a long time since I’ve seen them together 

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

boyerased

Never believed they’re personally friends. Even Beyonce and Gaga. I mean they might hang out once in a while but I doubt they keep in touch that much. If they do, it’s going to be private or via flowers etc. 

Think of the music industry like highschool. Both Katy and RIhanna were the pretty popular girls. When two girls are that popular it's only natural for them to become friends just based off their popularity since they both attend the same pretty girls parties, both have the same jocks after them, both are in the same cheerleading team etc. Katy is no longer the popular girl while Rihanna doesn't even go to that school anymore.

Archived