💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Whatever happened to Katy and Rihanna´s friendship?

Aphasic

Featured Posts

MonsterofFame

They're like the mutual friends you see at birthday parties and weddings: You like them "oh hey sooo good to see you!", catch up at the event "How have you been? It's been way too long...", maybe even take photos "omg let's get a photo together!".

But you don't keep in touch personally and the mutual friend is really the only connection between you both. You both know it, and it will be months/years before you see each other again. And you're both okay with that. Nothing wrong with it.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hieronymus
1 hour ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

Her former best friend... they hung out all the time but I haven't seen them together for years...

En7y3Z5XIAA5D_O.jpg

I mean a simple google search showed pictures of them together from last year

GucciGa
2 hours ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

I have always asked myself: What happened to Katy and Markus Molinari's friendship? :bear:

Is Katy still friends with Shannon Woodward? They were bffs.. 

😇

GucciGa
1 hour ago, pachinko said:

Same question can be asked with Gaga and Beyoncé 

When we're they ever close? They did a song together and posed together at a couple of award shows. And wished each other well in a couple of big occasions. They are industry friends. No doubt if either needed something they could get in contact with the other and chat, but Beyonce loves to have that air of mystery around her and whereas Gaga is much more approachable. They are not really similar personalities or celebrities. I think Gaga's openness would freak Bey out as she's worked for years at not really giving anything away. 

It seems like every D lister in Hollywood got sent Ivy Park merch but Gaga didn't or at least she wasn't bothered to give Bey any promotion 😅

😇

Justin Drew Bieber
32 minutes ago, GucciGa said:

When we're they ever close? They did a song together and posed together at a couple of award shows. And wished each other well in a couple of big occasions. They are industry friends. No doubt if either needed something they could get in contact with the other and chat, but Beyonce loves to have that air of mystery around her and whereas Gaga is much more approachable. They are not really similar personalities or celebrities. I think Gaga's openness would freak Bey out as she's worked for years at not really giving anything away. 

It seems like every D lister in Hollywood got sent Ivy Park merch but Gaga didn't or at least she wasn't bothered to give Bey any promotion 😅

Bey sent Gaga an Ivy sweatshirt and Gaga posted about it on Insta

8576-F4-EE-BE1-B-4541-BE4-B-C37-E9-CEDEA

GucciGa
16 minutes ago, Peter Parker said:

Bey sent Gaga an Ivy sweatshirt and Gaga posted about it on Insta

8576-F4-EE-BE1-B-4541-BE4-B-C37-E9-CEDEA

Wasn't that from 4/5 years ago? 

😇

Runway
2 hours ago, pachinko said:

Same question can be asked with Gaga and Beyoncé 

They were friends? Beyonce used her for clout and Gaga featured on videophone as charity

Allegedly they had a fight when Rihanna went back together with Chris Brown and grew apart after that.

RAMROD

Maybe Rhenna blockedT her numbers after that dumb and ignorant "forgive your MAGA friends and family now that Biden won" tweet, nobody like that tweet, the previlege is showing :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

StrawberryBlond

I can't help thinking that their friendship was founded out of the fact they were going through their commercial peaks at the time. I notice that they stopped being so close when Rihanna took a big break between Unapologetic and Anti and Katy stopped getting #1's. So many celebrity friendships are formed out of shared success. When one or both fall away from that, thus goes the friendship. Come to think of it, apart from Gaga and Taylor, basically all the major pop girls from 2008-2014 have lost all their commercial power. And to think back then, people were saying Gaga was a one hit wonder? And back then, I also couldn't have ever imagined Rihanna taking breaks as long as she did or Katy seemingly losing all her commercial success in the space of one album. Fascinating how times can change.

Aphasic
1 hour ago, Bio said:

Allegedly they had a fight when Rihanna went back together with Chris Brown and grew apart after that.

Oh :fatcat:

VOLANTIS

They kinda fell out when Rih and Chris got back together again and again as Katy advised her against that relationship. And she was right to do so. But they did get in touch after but not as publicly as before. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Archived