Nike suing over Satan shoes

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jill

The sneaker fandom drama is getting thicker

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

MonsterofFame

This isn't Nike being bad here.. they have to protect their brand.

Imagine if GagaDaily put "Satan supporter" in your signature without your consent -- would you be okay with that?

michael angelo
2 minutes ago, HEARTSTOP said:

They should sue themselves for child slavery.

you said it all :billie:

we could belong together

gumzy3000

We know Nike is a sh*t corporation for using sweatshops and under paying their workers but I completely agree with this decision from them. Some Christians/Muslims/Jews might find the Satan shoes offensive and they are allowed to believe that if they want because of their beliefs.  Nike wants to make their brand accessible for all in order to make money. Its not complicated to understand.

trolly troll troll

StarstruckIllusion

wait oml Nike isn’t a part of this? why would they just put their logo on it?? are they asking to be sued?!!

EDIT: this same company did it before and Nike didn’t care. this just became a political stance in support of religion. yucky...

HEARTSTOP
4 minutes ago, MonsterofFame said:

This isn't Nike being bad here.. they have to protect their brand.

Imagine if GagaDaily put "Satan supporter" in your signature without your consent -- would you be okay with that?

I get what you're saying, but your example wasn't the best.

I'd love that my signature would be turned into that :billie:

I'd take it as a joke. In this case, I'd agree with any brand that was struggling, but I'll never be on the side of greedy corporations who exploit humans in less privileged conditions for their own gain.

IDGAF

JRCF29

I think that Nike will have a legitimate case here, especially given the scope of the impact... music video about to cost a little more than $1M

Don't Call Me Gaga

Archived