Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Janet’s smash hit ‘All for You’ turns 20

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

Starmie25

Re-discovering Janet's catalogue the last few years and yeah, she really deserves far more praise. 

"All For You", "R&B Junkie", "Together Again", "Come on Get Up", "Someone to Call Lover", like the variety is unreal. Happy 20th AFY! 💐

Debithius
6 hours ago, ThisGuyTony said:

It’s never too late. I didn’t know this song existed until 2015. :huntyga:

I really don't like her type of music 😴😴

Starmie25
18 minutes ago, Debithius said:

I really don't like her type of music 😴😴

If you like the music stylings of - Mariah, Beyonce, Britneys, SZA, Ariana, Rihanna, JLo, Frank Ocean, The Weeknd, FKA, Bruno etc then you'll defs find enjoyment within  Janet's catalogue lol. 

newseason
7 hours ago, Debithius said:

I...have never heard this before....I don't think I have ever heard a Janet song at all...welp...:triggered:

Saaame, I thought I was the only one. I just listened to it and it's nice! 

Debithius
47 minutes ago, Staryu17 said:

If you like the music stylings of - Mariah, Beyonce, Britneys, SZA, Ariana, Rihanna, JLo, Frank Ocean, The Weeknd, FKA, Bruno etc then you'll defs find enjoyment within  Janet's catalogue lol. 

I listened to her top 5 songs on spotify and they were all...old slow rnb songs, I can't stand those type s of songs.

I thought she had like, groovy dance songs. I know she is well known for her dancing etc. Do you have any recommendations?

Starmie25
6 minutes ago, Debithius said:

I listened to her top 5 songs on spotify and they were all...old slow rnb songs, I can't stand those type s of songs.

I thought she had like, groovy dance songs. I know she is well known for her dancing etc. Do you have any recommendations?

Come on get up, Escapade, All For You, R&B Junkie, Together Again, All Nite 🙏

Shawniqua Mendes

It reminds me a lot of Britney's Anticipating. It was also released in the same year

Wolałabym być sucha, ale przynajmniej jestem mokra. Szczaj na mnie, szczaj, szczaj, szczaj na mnie, szczaj, szczaj

Archived