Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga posts on IG:’When your bf sends you all the flowers for your birthday’

LittleMonster20

Featured Posts

Mother of Puppies
3 minutes ago, Karen Smith said:

Sis, I wasn't that serious. Each day people here say things like "it's over, wbk, shes dead, she doesn't care" etc, but when I say it while her birthday i have to be cancelled. Whatever. I don't care. 

Don't worry, I know how you meant it. :kara: and nobody's gettin' cancelled. :trollga:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mother of Puppies

Just found this gem on twitter :tony: :ladyhaha:

ExjVLRtVgAAkF9Q?format=jpg&name=medium

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

ELECTROHEART

I love her so much 🥺 I'm happy that she's receiving all the love she deserves :heart:

And I hope she doesn't enter this site omg :smh:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

15 minutes ago, GucciGa said:

I wonder what his ex who wrote about him dating Gaga thinks. You know she's creeping on Gaga's socials every day 🤣

angry viral moments GIF

I'm pretty sure she's engaged so she prob doesn't care that much

Tinnitus15

Okay but miss gaaa is giving us BODY BODY she’s amazing...I hope she’s feeling loved!!nToday is her day and I hope she sees some of her fans wishes(Gaga now sent her a bouquet of roses)

GucciGa
15 minutes ago, Ivy said:

I'm pretty sure she's engaged so she prob doesn't care that much

I mean, she cared enough to write a whole article about it and admitted to looking at Gaga's IG and that her phone was hopping with friends asking how she was. I wouldn't say she doesn't care. It doesn't mean she's not happy with her own bf. You're bound to wonder how tf your ex ended up with someone like Gaga. 

😇

Moonlight on Water

You guys need to shut up about giving you anything. She deserves respect, love, and rest. Y'all don't have to be ****in nasty about her having a life. She's a human being. Thank you, next.

she/her

Galagala

Best thing to hear from Gaga is something sweet like this. Always good to see her being real happy!

Levine
1 hour ago, Karen Smith said:

"that's all I need" - Well, now I'm sure when she'll done with filming she'll just get back home and rest with Michael :heart: go girl give us nothing :heart: wbk

For fans point of view that can be a sad phrase, but we all love her and wish her the best so I'm happy to read that. It's not like she'll stop making music tho.

GucciGa
10 minutes ago, Levine said:

For fans point of view that can be a sad phrase, but we all love her and wish her the best so I'm happy to read that. It's not like she'll stop making music tho.

Not me. As a fan who is a grown adult this is exactly what I want to hear.  Gaga will always love those fans who appreciate her music and share those moments with her at a concert, but her fans being her very first thought when she woke from surgery was never normal and I'm glad she has grown out of it. Her having a happy and stable personal life is only a good thing for her career. It's never going to be bad. I hope that she takes lots of breaks in the future. Because she can't pour from an empty cup. She (especially) has to look after her body and mind. It will give her time to do work that she truly wants to do. 

😇

PxA limited

I mean...after so many days/months of silence she uses instagram either to advertise a brand or to thank someone from her team. Sorry everyone, it's her birthday I know, but let's be honest, she's died and this is a clone :selena: Gaga would never

• Admin locked this topic

Archived