Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga posts on IG:’When your bf sends you all the flowers for your birthday’

LittleMonster20

Featured Posts

Stef
13 minutes ago, Alice 911 said:

harry potter i give up GIF

Home with her BF and dogs is all she needs.. I guess we will have to prepare ourself for another long period of (music) silence.

OT: happy birthday queen :pawsup:

10 minutes ago, Karen Smith said:

"that's all I need" - Well, now I'm sure when she'll done with filming she'll just get back home and rest with Michael :heart: go girl give us nothing :heart: wbk

These being the first two posts has made me so disappointed 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jose P
14 minutes ago, Alice 911 said:

harry potter i give up GIF

Home with her BF and dogs is all she needs.. I guess we will have to prepare ourself for another long period of (music) silence.

OT: happy birthday queen :pawsup:

12 minutes ago, Karen Smith said:

"that's all I need" - Well, now I'm sure when she'll done with filming she'll just get back home and rest with Michael :heart: go girl give us nothing :heart: wbk

These are such a perfect example of stans being so detached from reality that they completely forget about the humanity of artists just because they want some music. Grow up

Mother of Puppies

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Karen Smith
Just now, Jose P said:

These are such a perfect example of stans being so detached from reality that they completely forget about the humanity of artists just because they want some music. Grow up

Shut up. All I said is I think she won't promote her album anymore. It doesn't mean I forget about something. 

Mother of Puppies
5 minutes ago, Lanaxster said:

Oh wow what a disgrace being in one of the most beautiful city in the world 🥲

yeah she must be sightseeing all the beautiful places in italy during this pandemic on her days off :bear: It's almost like she's on holidays... :excuseu:

xoxo Craig

I hope she has a wonderful day :vegas:   Michael didn't get her a whole basket, but got whole garden of flowers for Gaga... when will someone love me that much :cryga:

End Racism Now

Mother of Puppies
5 minutes ago, Karen Smith said:

Shut up. All I said is I think she won't promote her album anymore. It doesn't mean I forget about something. 

She will... otherwise it would mean that she'll retire (which we all know she won't) Just be patient guys... she can't do anything now while filming... when she's back home I'm sure she'll have plenty of time for music

But on her birthday, which is a private thing obviously, she is posting something very private with us and not career oriented... I am very happy that she has Michael and of course she is looking forward to seeing her dogs again after that nightmare!

GucciGa

Awww wasn't Michael with her at the start? I guess he had to go back to work. She seems so happy and settled with him. There is zero drama and its what she deserves. Fab flowers. 

I really want to see her hair. We've only seen her in wigs so far. 

Imagine achieving all that she has and she's still just turning 35. I have done nothing with my life!!! 

😇

Karen Smith
Just now, MotherOfPuppies said:

She will... otherwise it would mean that she'll retire (which we all know she won't) Just be patient guys... she can't do anything now while filming... when she's back home I'm sure she'll have plenty of time for music

But on her birthday, which is a private thing obviously, she is posting something very privatewith us and not career oriented... I am very happy that she has Michael and of course she is looking forward to seeing her dogs again after that nightmare!

Sis, I wasn't that serious. Each day people here say things like "it's over, wbk, shes dead, she doesn't care" etc, but when I say it while her birthday i have to be cancelled. Whatever. I don't care. 

Alexmeishaonv

That’s huge she can’t even hold it lol! I love seeing her this happy and so in love, she deserve it. Good job Michael! 

GucciGa
3 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

I hope she has a wonderful day :vegas:   Michael didn't get her a whole basket, but got whole garden of flowers for Gaga... when will someone love me that much :cryga:

I wonder what his ex who wrote about him dating Gaga thinks. You know she's creeping on Gaga's socials every day 🤣

angry viral moments GIF

😇

• Admin locked this topic

Archived