Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Ally McBeal revival in development

RudraCNG

Featured Posts

RudraCNG

«An Ally McBeal limited series revival is in the early stages of development, with titular leading lady Calista Flockhart being eyed to reprise her iconic role. The series’ creator, David E. Kelley, would be involved in the potential sequel series an an exec producer, but a female auteur would likely take the showrunner reins, as Kelly himself previously hinted.

“I’d be open to the idea of Ally McBeal being done again, but I don’t think it should be done by me. If it were going to be done, it really should be done by a woman,” he told The Hollywood Reporter back in 2018. “If it’s going to be new, it should be new and different. And I did it: 100 hours.”»

Source: https://tvline.com/2021/03/26/ally-mcbeal-reboot-calista-flockhart-revival/

RAMROD

Maybe not many Gen Z know what this show is. But I am hoping this show will bring forward rising Asian stars the way the original show did to Lucy Liu when she co stars in the OG show. And bring a new image of the Asian community to the world.

They better not removed Ling Woo from this reboot ones. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

BlingNotTheMusic

STOOOOOP this is literally one of my all time favorite shows and I'm obsessed! What a dream!!!

• 4 months later...
JusKeepBreathin

Great show. I hope the revival is just as good. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

judaspriest

Yeah they better revive that show 'fore Omicron Persei knocks on our door lol

BlingNotTheMusic

This would be so interesting in 2021/22, with the feminist movement being so different than it was in the 90s when this came out. Post-Trump era BLM Ally McBeal werk :vegas:

I’d be interested in this.  Anything with Kelly involved always has potential.  

Archived