• Last Reply
Leblanc
1 hour ago, AMENiCURE said:

Gaga and Charli on the same track:giveup:

This would end my soul

And honestly I'm fine with that

I always let the good ones go

sillynate

I’d appreciate the f*ck out of a Chromatica remix album :giveup: call it Chromatica II and it could have 

911 ft Charli xcx 

Babylon early version 

Sour Candy 12” 

and SL early version 

those drums are everything :flutter: 

LUCARTPOP
1 hour ago, LGHunter said:

I wish that was the case in the music business today...

Do you really expect Charli XCX out of every artist nowadays to make a song really "sell"? Ofcourse this is intended for fun, not everything is about cash grabs and money. 

LGHunter
8 minutes ago, LUCARTPOP said:

Do you really expect Charli XCX out of every artist nowadays to make a song really "sell"? Ofcourse this is intended for fun, not everything is about cash grabs and money. 

Drop that kitty 

StarstruckIllusion
1 hour ago, LaLa said:

I hope it happens, I really do! But BloodPop should know better than to share this because if it doesn't end up happening it's just one more thing he's never going to hear the end of :rip:

??? Charli is clearly the one who started this. Not y’all’s hatred of him twisting reality...

LaLa
10 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

??? Charli is clearly the one who started this. Not y’all’s hatred of him twisting reality...

I don't hate him at all... the exact opposite, actually. I feel bad that he catches so much heat from fans. I'm just saying he shouldn't have responded with that screenshot of their texts for his own sake, because if it doesn't come together he's gonna take the blame, you know how this fanbase is

numb the flame
1 minute ago, LaLa said:

I don't hate him at all... the exact opposite, actually. I feel bad that he catches so much heat from fans. I'm just saying he shouldn't have responded with that screenshot of their texts for his own sake, because if it doesn't come together he's gonna take the blame, you know how this fanbase is

Blood also added fuel to the fire by tweeting that screenshot, saying Babylon EV and the SOPHIE tracks would be released on multiple occasions. In no way am I saying we should bully him, that being said, BloodPop knows if he plays with fire that fire will come for him for making promises he cannot promise will be fulfilled. 

HuffsAhoy

Here for it, the 911 remixes were some of the best of her career, especially that GODLY Sophie-Tukker remix :giveup: I feel like I'm the only one would 100% be down for a Chromatica remix album, with all new remixes launched in time for the summer. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Economy

This woulda been cool at the time but releasing it this late after it feels like the era already ended months ago would be so awkard and out of place

I think she should build on the C2C followup release and other projects now... a 911 remix now that was never even an official single in most Countries would literally have 0 hype or interest for the vast majority of people :shrug:

StarstruckIllusion
35 minutes ago, LaLa said:

It’s not just you, but he would have been hounded by the hate tweets just based on the original charli tweet alone

Archived