• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LGHunter
2 minutes ago, pedrohemg said:

Justin blocking everyone as he should. Peaches really deserves it.:applause:

He finally got a good song proud of him. HE DESERVES

Galagala

That TS song is such a generic filler work but she still managed to get the top spot on charts.... Her music  is really more acceptable for GP. People like soft voices such as Bieber, Billie and TS.

LGHunter
8 minutes ago, Galagala said:

That TS song is such a generic filler work but she still managed to get the top spot on charts.... Her music  is really more acceptable for GP. People like soft voices such as Bieber, Billie and TS.

The GP doesnt have taste. Whats new

BloodyJudas
59 minutes ago, Galagala said:

The generic fillers and Taylor Swift are literally antonyms, the complete opposite and that’s a fact and if someone says otherwise, they’re simply lying and you know that full well, sir. Taylor Swift is a talented, respected musician. In fact, she also happens to be one of the greatest songwriters of all time. Of course, no one forces you to listen to her music but let me state the obvious- Folklore as well as Evermore are much more intricate and elaborate albums than any of Gaga’s-lyrically speaking. 
Just because Taylor is universally adored by the GP it doesn’t take away from any of her achievements, accolades nor talent. She’s just so passionate about her craft and it’s nothing but admirable. Moreover, she puts a great deal of effort into every single project. “You All Over Me” is literally nothing like any contemporary top 40 songs. Just because it’s a country song it doesn’t mean it sounds just like any other country song. Obviously, the song will be similar to the Fearless tracks but that’s understandable, given the fact all of them were composed around the same time. Back in the day, when I attended high school (and this was around 2010-11), a lot of my friends were criticizing Gaga for dropping the same kind of songs. For them “Telephone”, “Poker Face”, “LoveGame”, “Bad Romance”, “Born This Way”, “Judas” or “Applause” all sounded the same and I can’t blame them for thinking that way because these songs share some similarities. 
Just because Taylor is the 8th greatest musician (overall) in the USA according to the Billboard magazine and is still smashing effortlessly 15 years into her career doesn’t mean one has to undervalue her or diminish her impact. 
To sum it up, Taylor is a true musician, an unstoppable music figure, a force to be reckoned with and there’s nothing you could do to stop that. She’s also musically prolific and she enjoys putting out copious amounts of music- it’s called passion! She has that! You can call a Taylor Swift’s track or her for that matter generic but that won’t prevent  a vast majority of people from loving and buying her music, including myself. :) The GP can’t seem to have enough of her (plain and simple), which is completely understandable considering how gifted she is. She knows how to connect with people and not everybody is able to pull it off. She’s also been co-directing  her music videos since the Lover Era. She fights tooth and nail to get her masters back because that’s how much she cares about her craft and legacy for the years to come. No wonder so many people look up to her. She’s a musical phenomenon just like Lady Gaga. 
Dear Taylor can come up with a hit song like there’s nothing to it and we love her for that. 
I personally think this song from “the Vault” is lovely and deserves every inch of success it’s received.  

Have a nice day and stay healthy :) 

ShayCristoforo

It should be number one but all the bs adoration for Swift and Bieber 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

bionic

I wonder where it'll end up charting on Billboard. Don't forget to stream before the song sells out on Spotify

buy bionic

monstrosity

Should be 1 tbh, swift is a non-event and bieber is sucking up young artists’ relevance to chart

Runway
1 hour ago, BloodyJudas said:

The generic fillers and Taylor Swift are literally antonyms, the complete opposite and that’s a fact and if someone says otherwise, they’re simply lying and you know that full well, sir. Taylor Swift is a talented, respected musician. In fact, she also happens to be one of the greatest songwriters of all time. Of course, no one forces you to listen to her music but let me state the obvious- Folklore as well as Evermore are much more intricate and elaborate albums than any of Gaga’s-lyrically speaking. 
Just because Taylor is universally adored by the GP it doesn’t take away from any of her achievements, accolades nor talent. She’s just so passionate about her craft and it’s nothing but admirable. Moreover, she puts a great deal of effort into every single project. “You All Over Me” is literally nothing like any contemporary top 40 songs. Just because it’s a country song it doesn’t mean it sounds just like any other country song. Obviously, the song will be similar to the Fearless tracks but that’s understandable, given the fact all of them were composed around the same time. Back in the day, when I attended high school (and this was around 2010-11), a lot of my friends were criticizing Gaga for dropping the same kind of songs. For them “Telephone”, “Poker Face”, “LoveGame”, “Bad Romance”, “Born This Way”, “Judas” or “Applause” all sounded the same and I can’t blame them for thinking that way because these songs share some similarities. 
Just because Taylor is the 8th greatest musician (overall) in the USA according to the Billboard magazine and is still smashing effortlessly 15 years into her career doesn’t mean one has to undervalue her or diminish her impact. 
To sum it up, Taylor is a true musician, an unstoppable music figure, a force to be reckoned with and there’s nothing you could do to stop that. She’s also musically prolific and she enjoys putting out copious amounts of music- it’s called passion! She has that! You can call a Taylor Swift’s track or her for that matter generic but that won’t prevent  a vast majority of people from loving and buying her music, including myself. :) The GP can’t seem to have enough of her (plain and simple), which is completely understandable considering how gifted she is. She knows how to connect with people and not everybody is able to pull it off. She’s also been co-directing  her music videos since the Lover Era. She fights tooth and nail to get her masters back because that’s how much she cares about her craft and legacy for the years to come. No wonder so many people look up to her. She’s a musical phenomenon just like Lady Gaga. 
Dear Taylor can come up with a hit song like there’s nothing to it and we love her for that. 
I personally think this song from “the Vault” is lovely and deserves every inch of success it’s received.  

The propaganda :lmao: not everyone has to worship your fave. Individuals are allowed to have opinions this isn’t north korea

PartySick
3 hours ago, BloodyJudas said:

Folklore as well as Evermore are much more intricate and elaborate albums than any of Gaga’s-lyrically speaking. 

A Lie Was Born :triggered:

Taylor's cool and all but let's not get carried away :excuseu:

đź–¤

Tinnitus15
3 hours ago, BloodyJudas said:

I love Taylor but what was the reason?

Archived