Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga's Bassist, Jonny Good, Reacts to CMBYN

Borislshere

Featured Posts

nodandsmile
13 minutes ago, PEZ said:

If this screenshot is real... :flop: "Tired of sex in music" Gaga has a song about playing with her poosay on nearly every album lol

Is he familiar with her discography?

'cause...

b9ow.jpeg

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ExclNJJVEAQG3sW.jpg

Umm the freedom of expression to post hot takes about pop music videos is not quite the same freedom of expression that the community fought for and suffered targeted assaults and discrimination over, duder :flop: What a stupid equivocation

⚡🐲

Bloody hooker

He already disabled his Twitter account

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

weed
24 minutes ago, PEZ said:

ExclNJJVEAQG3sW.jpg

Umm the freedom of expression to post hot takes about pop music videos is not quite the same freedom of expression that the community fought for and suffered targeted assaults and discrimination over, duder :flop: What a stupid equivocation

omggggg I thought maybe he could talk his way out of it/somewhat of a misunderstanding but he's actually a horrible person :air:

PartySick
43 minutes ago, Werk said:

EDIT:

RICHY IS LIVE ON INSTA RIGHT NOW GUYS GO IN IT AND REPORT JOHNNY NOW!

Is there any way Little Monster's can report to Gaga's team successfully or is DMing the only way to go?

I would just leave it alone tbh. Or at least try not to be messy and borderline harass the rest of her people about it. There's no way this isn't already going to get back to Gaga :laughga:

🖤

HuffsAhoy

I swear Gaga has the most wretched luck with the people she works with :smh: I'm starting to think the "Gaga Curse" has started to circle back around to her now. Hopefully he is making his way to the unemployment line soon :vegas:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Ronk

I think the mv is very well done.  Should win awards, imo.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Ronk
21 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

I swear Gaga has the most wretched luck with the people she works with :smh: I'm starting to think the "Gaga Curse" has started to circle back around to her now. Hopefully he is making his way to the unemployment line soon :vegas:

Gaga just can't catch a break.

I live outside the space time continuum.

He always shady for me since day 1. I knew sth doesnt sit right with him.

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Reality

The more he talks, the more I hate him. He obviously is so ignorant to the situation.

🃏🖤👹

Ariana Grindr

Wtf :excuseu:

ok bruh. Like honestly I guess respect everyone’s opinions and beliefs right? But then what the **** is he doing/has been doing working for lady gaygay?! Like what? 

Archived