💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga's Bassist, Jonny Good, Reacts to CMBYN

Borislshere

Featured Posts

"the agenda of sexual orientation"

:triggered: you wouldn't notice s*** about the orientation if it was a woman's booty doing the grinding. straight is so common as to be invisible, but gay is flaunting an "agenda", i see. :triggered: really stupid take by this guy, time to wise up

⚡đŸČ

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Juanlittlem
46 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

well,,, I guess we know who won't be returning in her band 

I really hope she cuts him off, but I doubt she will.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❀ Teletubby.

AshIey

That was one of the dumbest things I’ve heard :smh: and from his other stories it looks like he doesn’t see anything wrong with what he said. I wonder what this means for him and Montana for future tours and Enigma.

Juanlittlem
1 minute ago, modern ecstasy said:

That was one of the dumbest things I’ve heard :smh: and from his other stories it looks like he doesn’t see anything wrong with what he said. I wonder what this means for him and Montana for future tours and Enigma.

I mean, Montana has nothing to do with him being a jerk, let her stay and do her thing.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❀ Teletubby.

Reality

I am honestly shocked that he has this sort of trash opinion when he works with an artist who is known for incorporating LGBTQ themes into her music, like what the f*ck? :selena: 

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

If this screenshot is real... :flop: "Tired of sex in music" Gaga has a song about playing with her poosay on nearly every album lol

⚡đŸČ

AshIey
3 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

I mean, Montana has nothing to do with him being a jerk, let her stay and do her thing.

That’s true. I don’t know much about her but I would hope she doesn’t share the same views.

OhHenny2020

I’ll actually be really disappointed if this doesn’t get addressed further, either by him or her. 

Not a good look for a queer+ artist to let this just go.

Kristen Bell Idk GIF by Team Coco

LaLa
6 minutes ago, PEZ said:

If this screenshot is real... :flop: "Tired of sex in music" Gaga has a song about playing with her poosay on nearly every album lol

"I'm just different" lmaooo he's so full of sht :deadbanana:

Werk

EDIT:

RICHY IS LIVE ON INSTA RIGHT NOW GUYS GO IN IT AND REPORT JOHNNY NOW!

Is there any way Little Monster's can report to Gaga's team successfully or is DMing the only way to go?

Archived