Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Riverdale

bionic

Featured Posts

Catnikko
1 minute ago, bionic said:

Archie had his voicebox removed by his evil clone (?) brother in this episode. Hiram Lodge is using it to create a bird bath.

wait are you serious? :lmao: can't tell if april fools

Actual patient

bionic
3 minutes ago, PlasticWeave said:

wait are you serious? :lmao: can't tell if april fools

no this is 100% true.

also in this episode betty's estranged brother and his gay lover broke out of prison to go to betty's niece's birthday party. they hijacked the birthday and made it into their wedding, and tried to kill betty's boyfriend as their wedding sacrifice (???)

kevin kidnapped his fiance and is holding him hostage so that he can embezzle food stamps from cheryl

meanwhile veronica's estranged husband is blackmailing her into staying with him and she tried to get archei to come save her but because of his lack of voicebox he didn't answer the phone, so she is back with him in new york where she is going to try and rob the NY Stock Exchange and frame it on her husband.

meanwhile, judghead has writers block and is strugglign to find inspiration for his latest novel

buy bionic

Catnikko
5 minutes ago, bionic said:

no this is 100% true.

also in this episode betty's estranged brother and his gay lover broke out of prison to go to betty's niece's birthday party. they hijacked the birthday and made it into their wedding, and tried to kill betty's boyfriend as their wedding sacrifice (???)

kevin kidnapped his fiance and is holding him hostage so that he can embezzle food stamps from cheryl

meanwhile veronica's estranged husband is blackmailing her into staying with him and she tried to get archei to come save her but because of his lack of voicebox he didn't answer the phone, so she is back with him in new york where she is going to try and rob the NY Stock Exchange and frame it on her husband.

meanwhile, judghead has writers block and is strugglign to find inspiration for his latest novel

haha omg, thanks for filling me in because i low key cba to sit through it until i've ran out of stuff to watch :air: 

Actual patient

Debithius
On 3/26/2021 at 7:34 PM, bionic said:

riverdale-8ea740d.jpg?quality=90&resize=

Who else watches this hot mess of a show? I need to talk about it with my GagaDaily family :gum: 

What are your thoughts hun

bionic
Just now, Debithius said:

What are your thoughts hun

Its a hot mess and the stories are like bad fan fiction, but somehow I still really enjoy it???

buy bionic

Debithius
1 minute ago, bionic said:

Its a hot mess and the stories are like bad fan fiction, but somehow I still really enjoy it???

It's like bad improv but the stories also makes it....addicting 😅

bionic
1 minute ago, Debithius said:

It's like bad improv but the stories also makes it....addicting 😅

It doesn't help that the acting is generally awful too. But liek you said some how its addictive??? I guess it appeals to the messy version of myself that loves chaos, gossip and drama

buy bionic

Debithius
29 minutes ago, bionic said:

It doesn't help that the acting is generally awful too. But liek you said some how its addictive??? I guess it appeals to the messy version of myself that loves chaos, gossip and drama

Especially because they are supposed to be....20? That's just crazy. Solving murders, doing detective work, juvi prisons and going against a mafia boss at the age of 12 is eh....a reach. Idk how people can relate to this show haha

bionic
6 minutes ago, Debithius said:

Especially because they are supposed to be....20? That's just crazy. Solving murders, doing detective work, juvi prisons and going against a mafia boss at the age of 12 is eh....a reach. Idk how people can relate to this show haha

I think they're supposed to be mid-20s now because the 'time jump' that skipped them from 2020 to 2021 was 7 years in length (yes, you read that right lmao)

buy bionic

Debithius
5 minutes ago, bionic said:

I think they're supposed to be mid-20s now because the 'time jump' that skipped them from 2020 to 2021 was 7 years in length (yes, you read that right lmao)

Oh yes! I know they days forwarded the timeline by 7 years but prior to that, for 5 seasons they were like...not even 19 which is just really stupid. :huntyga:

bionic
Just now, Debithius said:

Oh yes! I know they days forwarded the timeline by 7 years but prior to that, for 5 seasons they were like...not even 19 which is just really stupid. :huntyga:

Everything about the time jump is so bizarre because ultimately they've returned to the same couples, same storyliens, same buildings, same environments etc.

where is the growth?

buy bionic

PlastiscGuy
1 hour ago, bionic said:

no this is 100% true.

I wish this was a joke :toofunny:

PG.

Debithius
2 hours ago, bionic said:

Everything about the time jump is so bizarre because ultimately they've returned to the same couples, same storyliens, same buildings, same environments etc.

where is the growth?

Also...Betty's mom...Alice....she went from a tough strong boss ass bitch to....a pathetic, broken down, crying every episode for 3 seasons straight type of person. She literally has no personality anymore...

Archived