💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

My new song "Kill Your Light"

Oriane

Featured Posts

Oriane

Hi! Some of you may know I make music and maybe listened to my previous songs (I always start my threads by saying that, I should stop :spin:)

It's called Kill Your Light, it's maybe more rock-oriented than most music some of you listen to, but I hope you'll enjoy it!

https://open.spotify.com/track/1I3EnoamDU30rYn913WjEp?si=Do42QxCvR1KqgRRuBJ2bYw

And here is the lyric video (which may help because my accent is bad, I know)

Tagging some people who have expressed interest in my music before (although I'm sure some of you have already heard it):

@Andreu@HermioneT@Bottleblonde@Lukey@MANiCURE 6@Noorat@NNES@Where is LG7@caulixtla@Cersei Lannister@rasclautmangos@Galvon@Loyalty@MiQuenDroid@littlepotter@brucee@Cookie Woman@Aleks@ShayCristoforo@PlastiscGuy@TimisaMonster@FfFfFfFF@T3ARS@Ivy@Irrelevant@kaelergrey@Harry X@xoxoJohnnyGaga@StopCallingMe@cold heartedpop@Blond@Franch Toast@Regina George@waterlikemisery@Noah@dolce vita@COOOK@CameltoeKween@River@Sodo@Messy vers@Towelney@jacs vs looser@HoneyB@VenusHooker@SamanthaC@PrinceOfTheStorm@Aarghya@zebrastripes@StrawberryBlond@Shadow@erotic4 (if you don't want to be tagged just let me know :sweat:)

I would love to hear your thoughts on this!

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

TimisaMonster

This is a rock bop!:music::rockstar:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Nathaniel Arven

@brucee was banned but i bet he loves the song :) 

and so do I :lana:

ps : r u French ? 

ShayCristoforo

This is so cool! Congratulations. It’s intense yet super smooth 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

SEANGT

embrace your accent, there's nothing wrong with it! People talk like that! This song is really great 

littlepotter

So proud of you!!! Did you do the instrumentation?

I wanna ask you, have you considered singing in French? French language and music are a match made in heaven imo. I'd love to hear that

chaeri pls

Oriane
47 minutes ago, Nathaniel Arven said:

@brucee was banned but i bet he loves the song :) 

and so do I :lana:

ps : r u French ? 

Yes, you can hear it I guess :sharon:

Oh, I wasn't aware that he was banned! I tried to see who was still active here and he seemed to be still visiting. I posted it a bit everywhere so he may have seen it somewhere else anyway!

Oriane
3 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

So proud of you!!! Did you do the instrumentation?

I wanna ask you, have you considered singing in French? French language and music are a match made in heaven imo. I'd love to hear that

Oh no, I'm not that good, I asked a producer to do it for me! I really love the work he's done on this, it's exactly what I wanted!

I'm usually not a fan of songs sung in French, I think it's a very unmelodic language. The French language is amazing but with music, it just doesn't click for me. But I could try at some point!

Aleks

@Oriane this is so different from what I’ve heard from you so far, I love it! Hands down, your best track! :giveup:

We don’t really need to talk too much, show each other what we know 🦋

Franch Toast

I love this! I'm a fan of rock, and I love the chaotic energy. :heart: Thank you for sharing! 

She/Her/Hers

Archived