💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

My new song "Kill Your Light"

Oriane

Featured Posts

littlepotter
52 minutes ago, Oriane said:

Oh no, I'm not that good, I asked a producer to do it for me! I really love the work he's done on this, it's exactly what I wanted!

I'm usually not a fan of songs sung in French, I think it's a very unmelodic language. The French language is amazing but with music, it just doesn't click for me. But I could try at some point!

Have you heard the pop singer Yelle? I recently fell in love with her music and most importantly the way she uses the language to accentuate the songs, sooo good (try j'veux un chien)

chaeri pls

Andreu

I was quite shocked since it's not the style I was expecting at all but I loved it :applause:

Oriane
3 hours ago, littlepotter said:

Have you heard the pop singer Yelle? I recently fell in love with her music and most importantly the way she uses the language to accentuate the songs, sooo good (try j'veux un chien)

Yes, I know some of her songs! I'll try giving a closer listen to it.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

StrawberryBlond

This might be my most favourite song from you yet, you're taking such risks with your rock sound. I love the bit where it flipped towards the end with "it was only supposed to be a song!" which I didn't see coming. This reminds me of early 00's goth rock bands that I loved back in the day, I don't really hear songs like this anymore.

caulixtla

Excellent hard rock song. I think you’re finding your voice, and I can’t wait to see what you submit for the next GGD contest. @tomsches I am finishing up a brand-new all original song which I can submit to the next GGD contest (It will be another Eno-like ambient piece, albeit one with more of a melody than the last one); @Oriane I think has found her voice and is ready to make a submission; I’m sure other talented little monsters have music ready to submit.

Edit: I now have a song which I can submit to the GGD contest. The song is a little over 6 minutes long, so I would have to fade it out near the beginning of its coda, but a five minute “radio edit” of this song would work for the contest.

My music: https://caulixtla.com/music

Oriane
On 3/27/2021 at 4:50 AM, caulixtla said:

Edit: I now have a song which I can submit to the GGD contest. The song is a little over 6 minutes long, so I would have to fade it out near the beginning of its coda, but a five minute “radio edit” of this song would work for the contest.

Can't wait to hear it when we have the contest! :excited2:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

• 2 weeks later...
caulixtla

I hope @tomsches can make an exception to the “nothing previously made for GGD song contests” rule and allow this song to be a submission for the 8th season of the GGD contest. It’s really good and I would give it a very high vote.

My music: https://caulixtla.com/music

Archived