šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

The Suicide Squad Poster & Trailer (August 6 2021)

RAMROD

Featured Posts

The Child
4 hours ago, kukuryku666 said:

I'm still waiting for a Poison Ivy movie

Why is she always so left out

Theyā€™re waiting for Gaga to accept the role.Ā 

ā€˜If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.ā€™ ā€˜Abduā€™l-BahĆ”

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chlorine Sevigny

So... I thought this was a reboot but it's a sequel?

I thought the trailer looked fine, I was moreso just excited that Pete Davidson is in it.Ā šŸ¤¤

JaysAMess
14 minutes ago, Reality said:

I feel like the last Suicide Squad tried to be serious, but in their seriousness, they came across as really tone-deaf and stupid-looking.

This movie obviously is very irreverent, but it also doesn't take itself too seriously. When you have a movie, a cast, and characters like this, youĀ can'tĀ take it seriously, and I think the movie (so far) is doing a good job of that.

David Ayer's cut of Squad is actually a lot more darker and serious (you can see that from one of the first trailers released), however the version released is not. You should check it out, it has its flaws but it's actually very entertaining.

Jose P
3 hours ago, Reality said:

That looksĀ reallyĀ good!

I need to watch the first Suicide Squad and Birds of Prey because while I love Margot's Harley Quinn aesthetic, I've actualy never seen her in one of these movies :sweat:Ā 

Itā€™s really not worth it watching the first Suicide Squad movie lol. I saw it at the movie theater and it was truly a waste of time and moneyĀ :messga:

hieronymus
20 minutes ago, Reality said:

Guardians has similar humor, but because it's Disney, they also have to pull back a little. Like, they couldn't have done the "bag of d*cks" joke in a Guardians movie. I

Have you watched them recently? They totally say things like that. Also Chris Pratt's literal dĆÆck flops all over the place in the first one.

JaysAMess
1 minute ago, Jose P said:

Itā€™s really not worth it watching the first Suicide Squad movie lol. I saw it at the movie theater and it was truly a waste of time and moneyĀ :messga:

If Reality loves the aesthetic of Margot's Harley Quinn then it's absolutely worth the watch. Margot is in it for most of the movie, it shows a little of her origin and her performance is a standout.

Reality
4 minutes ago, Jose P said:

Oh, I know it's going to be a terrible movie. I just want to see it (and Birds of Prey) because I want to see Margot's Harley Quinn and her journey before watching this new moive.

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

Reality
4 minutes ago, Cookie Woman said:

Have you watched them recently? They totally say things like that. Also Chris Pratt's literal dĆÆck flops all over the place in the first one.

Like I said, Guardians has similar humour, but this movieĀ has a Red Band Trailer for a reason. Guardians could never accomplish that.

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

Reality
4 hours ago, kukuryku666 said:

I'm still waiting for a Poison Ivy movie

Why is she always so left out

IĀ neeeeeeedĀ a Gotham City Sirens movie!

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

KarmaPolice
9 minutes ago, Cookie Woman said:

Also Chris Pratt's literal dĆÆck flops all over the place in the first one.

You must be seeing things :fail:

Queen Bitch

Am I just crazy or does it lookĀ kinda... idk.. cheap at some points? Like the CGI on King Shark almost looks like something from a videogame. Idk lolĀ 

Other than that it looks good.Ā 

hieronymus
2 hours ago, KarmaPolice said:

You must be seeing things :fail:

577198d48cba790b9b2d45f7477d0151.gif

82c80833b501b9b35841e1635d940720.gif

Yeah, I'm seeing something.

2 hours ago, Reality said:

Like I said, Guardians has similar humour, but this movieĀ has a Red Band Trailer for a reason. Guardians could never accomplish that.

That definitely wasn't what you said though.

Aphasic

Is it ok that I'm not interested at all in this movie?

Edit: Literally the only movie I'll be expecting with anxiety is House Of Gucci

Reality
1 minute ago, Cookie Woman said:

577198d48cba790b9b2d45f7477d0151.gif

82c80833b501b9b35841e1635d940720.gif

Yeah, I'm seeing something.

That definitely wasn't what you said though.

Uh, thatĀ isĀ what I said...

Look back on my original comment to you. I said Guardians and this Suicide Squad movie have similar styles of humor, but Disney couldn't be doing the same things that DC's doing with Suicide Squad.

Also, the gifs you posted isn't comparable whatsoever. Peacemaker (John Cena's character) made a joke about eating d*cks. The gif you posted is just Chris Pratt in underwear...That isn't an example of Guardians being "edgy." Yeah, his d*ck flops around cause that's what happens when you move around. It's not the same as constantly cursing or making really inappropriate jokes...

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

Archived