Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Lil Nas X - MONTERO (Call Me By Your Name) (Official Video)

thatfoxyfeeling

Featured Posts

nswain1110

Holy hell I’m gonna have to watch that quite a few more times! 

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chic
38 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

I'm so happy right now :diane:   like its 4:30am and I was gonna wait until I got up to really dive deep into this... but to see some visuals already and all the praise? I'm so happy. So happy that we have a black, gay, male, rapper who isn't afraid to push things and not dull down his sexuality because of the genre he's accustomed too. Its about time we had someone like him, and it makes me proud as a bisexual male seeing someone who is LGBTQ+ really deliver the message that we are normal and we go through so much pain, placed on us by society. 

Thank you Lil Nas X, I'll listen to the song tomorrow but keep continuing to shine

Literally, he's unashamed and he's going to show more people it's OKAY to be gay and proud! You can be a star no matter who you are!

Admin

Yass comments passed the vibe check!

Banning anyone who says a bad word about Montero xoxo

Aphasic

I think he is showing that he feels more and more comfortable with his sensuality and sexuality and in general as a person and artist. Let´s hope this does well in charts. 

NewUsername

Giving Satan a lap dance, then killing him and putting on his horns? .... Yeah, this is gonna do well with Christian moms :vegas: 

Serial Chiller
1 hour ago, NewUsername said:

Giving Satan a lap dance, then killing him and putting on his horns? .... Yeah, this is gonna do well with Christian moms :vegas: 

When has anyone relevant cared about Christian moms? :vegas:

rence a deux
3 minutes ago, dopega said:

I think I have no other option than to stan :cryga:

SAME

𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢.

spasticdoll

he’s a genius for this video. it’s so flawlessly executed and practically BEGS for the “everything is satanic” conspiracy crowd to make videos going frame by frame analyzing and make conservatives buzz. I can’t wait for them to explode talking about it and get him more views and streams like they did for WAP. his mind is so powerful.

xoxo go piss girl

Archived