Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Vintage Monster Ball Tour Merch

Hunty1

Featured Posts

Turned my Monster Ball tour illustration into a vintage retro-inspired tour Merch. What do you guys think? Have them up in my shop if interested. 

51002533485_1d85cf9472_c.jpg51071020738_aab0738fcc_c.jpg

Bonkers

Your shop is very good, lots of work and easy to see it comes from a good place.  You have talent and style :kiss:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

MANiCURE 6

Hey ! It's amazing ! ^^

I just have one question, is the crewneck oversized or does it really fit your body (if you figuring out what I'm talking about) ? :)

17 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

Your shop is very good, lots of work and easy to see it comes from a good place.  You have talent and style :kiss:

thank you!! I love all these artists so I hope I do them justice!

16 minutes ago, MANiCURE 6 said:

Hey ! It's amazing ! ^^

I just have one question, is the crewneck oversized or does it really fit your body (if you figuring out what I'm talking about) ? :)

@MANiCURE 6 loose fit! added the measurements to the listing :)

Kdavies12

One of my friends bought me your Mariah mug for my birthday earlier this month. The quality is second to none :) thank you!!

Alannah

These are so cool! I'll be ordering a dark heather crewneck next week when payday hits for sure! :saira: I only got my hands on a couple of Hot Topic Gaga t-shirts from 2009-2011, and lost them with time. It's been years since I've been able to rep Gaga on clothing. My Enigma show got cancelled right before the show and they didn't let us gain access to the lobby for merch. 

35 minutes ago, Kdavies12 said:

One of my friends bought me your Mariah mug for my birthday earlier this month. The quality is second to none :) thank you!!

Oh wow, amazing to hear! Thank you!

13 minutes ago, Alannah said:

These are so cool! I'll be ordering a dark heather crewneck next week when payday hits for sure! :saira: I only got my hands on a couple of Hot Topic Gaga t-shirts from 2009-2011, and lost them with time. It's been years since I've been able to rep Gaga on clothing. My Enigma show got cancelled right before the show and they didn't let us gain access to the lobby for merch. 

Oh man! Yeah I saw the MB in MSG back in 2010 and she literally inspired me to come out the next day lol. So wish I had bought something from that concert back then!

HuffsAhoy

Wow your work is simply stunning! I see so many things I'd like to buy not just for myself but a couple of friends!! Thank you for sharing!!

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

1 hour ago, HuffsAhoy said:

Wow your work is simply stunning! I see so many things I'd like to buy not just for myself but a couple of friends!! Thank you for sharing!!

So sweet of you to say! Thank you!

Archived