question

Will Dua Lipa out - peak the FN era?

vyniildisk

Will Dua peak again?  

196 members have voted

1. 1. Will she?

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig

She has to... FN isn't that great of an album and it would be such a waste to not release better music with her momentum atm

End Racism Now

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Italian

I absolutely love her and FN is a great album however I am slightly worried that she won't be able to top that musically (don't really care about commercial success). We're Good and Not My Problem particularly are concerning me on her future sound.

vyniildisk
10 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

@chromatic puzea doesn't subscribe to your RSS feed. only mine.

how sad (for you)! - dua lipa's next single

i didn't know you could subscribe to users:giveup: i will start doing it 

TimisaMonster

She is defintley growing and getting better as an artist so we will see but it is hard to top an era like FN which was basically perfect with the music, performances, charting, and promo...its what every artist dreams of and I'm sure she will get another big budget for her next album and the pressure is on...she knows 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

vyniildisk
Just now, TimisaMonster said:

She is defintley growing and getting better as an artist so we will see but it is hard to top an era like FN which was basically perfect with the music, performances, charting, and promo...its what every artist dreams of and I'm sure she will get another big budget for her next album and the pressure is on...she knows 

Plus for her next era she will not have the limitations of a global pandemy

Agunimon
7 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

She has to... FN isn't that great of an album and it would be such a waste to not release better music with her momentum atm

I will let @Dulo Peep and @Regina George deal with u.

She is coming with big things, absolutely. No one expected her to serve FN and she gave us that. Whatever comes next I'm sure will be a change too.

Cameltoe Chariot
5 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

Hi bombastic legends @CameltoeKween @Bio @Yxilon @Gabi001 the poll shows that you voted NO, i think you were meant to click "YES" right? you can easily edit to make the poll actually accurate luvs, do it pls, xx

:stalkga:

I love Dua and I'm a huge fan of both of her albums - but even with the MASSIVE success of FN I feel like Dua has had to work twice as hard as all the other pop girlies and I'm not exactly sure why. She has a fantastic voice, she's super model gorgeous, her performances are always stunning... part of me wonders if what's missing from the package is relatability.

If you don't follow her closely and watch her IG lives or whatever she just seems like this untouchable, perfect woman with a fat bank account and a rich boyfriend. Not her fault, but I think this will come to bite her in the end and the GP will lose interest. Plus there will be a lot of thirst to watch her crack/fall because of how perfect her run has been.

Short answer: I voted no not because I don't think she's capable, but because I think the GP will want her to fail :ohwell:

bionic
1 minute ago, CameltoeKween said:

:stalkga:

I love Dua and I'm a huge fan of both of her albums - but even with the MASSIVE success of FN I feel like Dua has had to work twice as hard as all the other pop girlies and I'm not exactly sure why. She has a fantastic voice, she's super model gorgeous, her performances are always stunning... part of me wonders if what's missing from the package is relatability.

If you don't follow her closely and watch her IG lives or whatever she just seems like this untouchable, perfect woman with a fat bank account and a rich boyfriend. Not her fault, but I think this will come to bite her in the end and the GP will lose interest. Plus there will be a lot of thirst to watch her crack/fall because of how perfect her run has been.

Short answer: I voted no not because I don't think she's capable, but because I think the GP will want her to fail :ohwell:

How much of her lockdown shenanigans does the GP actually know about? Maybe I'm detached from reality but it doesn't feel to me that Dua Lipa has reached that level of exposure yet

I think DL3 needs to serve substance. A third album about partying or whatver would be reductive 

buy bionic

Agunimon
2 minutes ago, CameltoeKween said:

I feel like the GP love her. Every person I know who isn't a pophead loves a few of her songs on the radio!!! You know what who will want her to fail?? Those damn h*m*sexuals!!! :grr:

13 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

Hi bombastic legends @CameltoeKween @Bio @Yxilon @Gabi001 the poll shows that you voted NO, i think you were meant to click "YES" right? you can easily edit to make the poll actually accurate luvs, do it pls, xx

Weren’t you supposed to leave this forum sis? What happened?

vyniildisk
1 minute ago, bionic said:

How much of her lockdown shenanigans does the GP actually know about? Maybe I'm detached from reality but it doesn't feel to me that Dua Lipa has reached that level of exposure yet

I think DL3 needs to serve substance. A third album about partying or whatver would be reductive 

FN isn't only about partying, it's mostly about love actually.

vyniildisk
Just now, Bio said:

Weren’t you supposed to leave this forum sis? What happened?

Real Housewives Of Atlanta Meme GIF by Identity

are you disappointed that i'm still here? 

bionic
1 minute ago, Dulo Peep said:

FN isn't only about partying, it's mostly about love actually.

Until she releases LOVE AGAIN as a single, I refuse to believe that :neyde: 

buy bionic

Archived