💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Harry & Meghan: Escaping The Palace

COOOK

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, Debithius said:

Life hardships is not always about money and it is sad that nobody can see that. 

The problem is that their issues are comparatively so minor compared to people struggling to eat, find work, get an education, fight a chronic disease, disability etc. It's why it comes across as entitled.

I'm not dismissing their struggles with mental health, it's a very valid concern. 

But if you have concerns about your mental health, you should not be signing on invasive documentaries. You should be getting help or doing things to help people overcome their challenges rather than milking the Royal family ties for cash.

The Child
11 minutes ago, Gogo Yubari said:

That's true, but it does reduce its impact.

Racism and misogyny primarily affect your ability to live (career, safety, education). 

Being a very wealthy POC in Hollywood is arguably a safer and better life than being a POC (or even a white person) living in a low-income, underdeveloped community. The same applies to women and men respectively.

But racism & misogyny is still present sadly.
https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/samuel-l-jackson-magic-johnson-lazy-migrants-italy-tuscany-forte-dei-marmi-louis-vuitton-a7905026.html

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Debithius
1 hour ago, Gogo Yubari said:

The problem is that their issues are comparatively so minor compared to people struggling to eat, find work, get an education, fight a chronic disease, disability etc. It's why it comes across as entitled.

I'm not dismissing their struggles with mental health, it's a very valid concern. 

But if you have concerns about your mental health, you should not be signing on invasive documentaries. You should be getting help or doing things to help people overcome their challenges rather than milking the Royal family ties for cash.

When you have money, you have  different problems than "regular" people. Money solves a lot but it brings double the issues and possibly death and assassinations. I am sorry but people thinking that your problems can't be serious or even worse than your average Joe's really can't seem to think critically. Chronic disease can't be cured either, no matter how much money you have. Let's not one up people's struggles and help people who needs help.

Serial Chiller
4 hours ago, Debithius said:

Life hardships is not always about money and it is sad that nobody can see that. 

yes that's true. But we got it. Her struggle isn't worth a worldwide telecast "tell it all" interview, constant coverage and now a documentary/ movie? 

Serial Chiller
2 hours ago, The Child said:

Money doesn’t make you immune to racism & misogyny sadly.

But it certainly makes the misogyny and racism much easier to live with. 

Please. Meghan Markle and Harry do not suffer the misogyny and racism that working class and third world people do so they can take several seats. 

The Child
6 minutes ago, Serial Chiller said:

But it certainly makes the misogyny and racism much easier to live with. 

Please. Meghan Markle and Harry do not suffer the misogyny and racism that working class and third world people do so they can take several seats. 

They still suffer from it.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

1 hour ago, Debithius said:

When you have money, you have  different problems than "regular" people. Money solves a lot but it brings double the issues and possibly death and assassinations. I am sorry but people thinking that your problems can't be serious or even worse than your average Joe's really can't seem to think critically. Chronic disease can't be cured either, no matter how much money you have. Let's not one up people's struggles and help people who needs help.

I'm not trying to downplay this, I definitely agree with you in that sense.

I just wonder why no one is considering the Queen's mental health in this? She's an elderly woman with a husband who has been sick and a family that is falling apart. 

President Biden
5 hours ago, Serial Chiller said:

159207653_727638357902432_53737128020129

Money can’t buy happiness.......

This would be like invalidating Gaga’s fibromyalgia and depression because she’s rich. It doesn’t change a thing.

I got drunk

Stupid Oreo
6 hours ago, COOOK said:

is that camila cabello and ed sheeran plsss

Chromatislaps
4 hours ago, Magneto said:

I can already see them running away and the queen standing on top of a tower:

"RELEASE THE DRAGONS!!"

ElaborateRashFantail-max-14mb.gif

14 minutes ago, President Biden said:

Money can’t buy happiness.......

This would be like invalidating Gaga’s fibromyalgia and depression because she’s rich. It doesn’t change a thing.

While we all love Gaga, her wealth does enable her to receive fibro support and treatment. I am sure she recognizes that, and she did rightfully earn her wealth.

I have a two chronic illnesses myself and I realize I'm fortunate because I can get financial support/work benefits. 

Without them, I couldn't enjoy a lot of other aspects in my life. Money sadly plays a large role.

But you are right it isn't everything and doesn't invalidate it. It just gives people more flexibility and options to manage it.

3 hours ago, The Child said:

I definitely agree it's still present, however it's not the only struggle people are facing in the world and that's why Hollywood comes across as entitled. I'm not mocking it personally, I just understand why others feel it's inappropriate given current times.

I think we would all be better off if we also focused on trying to help the people who are making racist or misogynistic comments or actions, whether poor or Hollywood elite. The way I see it, they've had some sort of traumatic incident or exposure in their lives and they haven't been taught how to question it. 

It's like homophobia being a literal phobia. People who make homophobic comments are showing signs of being irrationally scared by homosexuals - we could help victims of these comments by essentially rehabilitating the person making the comment.

So if anybody makes a racist or misogynistic comment or shows discriminatory judgment, it's worth calmly discussing why they did so. Canceling them or getting emotional with them unfortunately spurs the issue on because they feel attacked and will side closer with their original view.

Archived