💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Replay to impact pop radio this Friday

President Biden

Featured Posts

r4therupbeat
2 hours ago, Beatsss said:

Still disagree 😳 The CII/911 transition had viral potential, but the song itself isn't that accessible. Most non-Gaga listeners I've played Replay around looooooved the beat though.

maybe it's your circle. I was talking about twitter, instagram, atrl, reddit and YouTube reactions to Replay not just my circle:huntyga:

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Starmie25

I feel if "Replay" were an official single then it could be a continuation from the epic "911" mv. 

I'm still in shock how lyrically raw the song is along with the way the Diana Ross sample was used. It sounds almost deformed lol. Props to BURNS. 

xoxo Craig
2 hours ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

the way alice, replay, sfa bablyon would all BOMB as singles but liddos think differently :rip: 

The way you're wrong about Alice and Replay :rip:

End Racism Now

Noir
10 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

If this is true...Replay? Really??? Might as well release Love Me Right and just have a 3 minute music video showing us the middle finger :fthis:

Tea Smh GIF by moodman

Replay is the best track on the album, why the shade :trollga:

Tinnitus15

Replay  
               Lady Gaga 2:35━━━━━━❍──3:35
             ↻     ⊲  Ⅱ  ⊳     ↺    volume:▁▂▃▄▅▆▇100%

Genuine Guy 09
3 hours ago, r4therupbeat said:

for the first time this era she listened to the fans and released (tested) 911 and it didn't even debut under the bubbling under. listening to the fans again and to try releasing Replay would be embarrassing to say the least:derpga:

^^^^^^^

Thess eras are planned to make money in the best possible way. Had there been more single worthy songs there's no way they'd have copied the timescale roll out that Joanne had. We all know that album had no singles on it past the first 2. Promo would've helped the album as a whole - but I believe SL/ROM were the planned radio singles, nothing after that. 

Gaga is a 35 year old woman, doing the dance genre -without mentioning we're in the streaming era, post album singles are incredibly hard to take off. Not the recipe for a hit maker - She's not Dua Lipa or Ava Max :rip: 

Sour Candy was the only other single worthy song that could've effectively been pushed with a visual around August. Any other Chromatica song would suffer similarly to 911 - but at least it'd push its streaming numbers 

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Regina George
4 minutes ago, emig09 said:

DUE TO HUGE SUCCESS

:laughga:

Would certainly be a better choice than Replay 

Starmie25
25 minutes ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

Gaga is a 35 year old woman, doing the dance genre -without mentioning we're in the streaming era, post album singles are incredibly hard to take off

Lol, relax she's only 34. You're talking like she's about to enter a retirement home or something. Pop/dance genre still does incredibly well, especially in Europe and Australia/NZ. 

r4therupbeat
46 minutes ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

^^^^^^^

Thess eras are planned to make money in the best possible way. Had there been more single worthy songs there's no way they'd have copied the timescale roll out that Joanne had. We all know that album had no singles on it past the first 2. Promo would've helped the album as a whole - but I believe SL/ROM were the planned radio singles, nothing after that. 

Gaga is a 35 year old woman, doing the dance genre -without mentioning we're in the streaming era, post album singles are incredibly hard to take off. Not the recipe for a hit maker - She's not Dua Lipa or Ava Max :rip: 

Sour Candy was the only other single worthy song that could've effectively been pushed with a visual around August. Any other Chromatica song would suffer similarly to 911 - but at least it'd push its streaming numbers 

Correct. the only right answer was SC as the third single + visuals to keep the era going for FW, 911 (that we already got) Alice, SFA and final one for Babylon. im sure anything that has already been filmed will be released near the date the tour starts whatever tour that is

Replay would not even break 0.005 on audience in the US

Tinnitus15
6 minutes ago, r4therupbeat said:

Correct. the only right answer was SC as the third single + visuals to keep the era going for FW, 911 (that we already got) Alice, SFA and final one for Babylon. im sure anything that has already been filmed will be released near the date the tour starts whatever tour that is

Replay would not even break 0.005 on audience in the US

Nothing now will break on audience in the USA..let’s be real 

FentyGa
13 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

If this is true...Replay? Really??? Might as well release Love Me Right and just have a 3 minute music video showing us the middle finger :fthis:

Tea Smh GIF by moodman

love me right would be a great single choice lol

Archived