💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Evan Peters to play Jeffrey Dahmer in Ryan Murphy’s “Monster” for Netflix

Featured Posts

bionic

Ryan Murphy needs to stop glamourizing serial killers and gruesome, tragic murders. YES it makes for good drama TV but its reductive :reductive:

buy bionic

gypsy101
48 minutes ago, thierryrreiht said:

Why is the US so obsessed with its serial killers? Glorification at its finest..

is it really just the US?

1 hour ago, bionic said:

Ryan Murphy needs to stop glamourizing serial killers and gruesome, tragic murders. YES it makes for good drama TV but its reductive :reductive:

People need to stop complaining and ruining the fun out of everything

Aphasic

I feel that in a way this is glorifying what "handsome" piece of sht human can do. I don't think these people deserve ANY recognition. They should be like a drop of water in a hottest desert, evaporate. Their stories don't deserve to be told. He's dead and that's his end. PeriodT

Luke78619

Are people really not liking him making shows about killers? Gaga played a killer on his show :air: 

and now she’s starring in a film of a real life murder :air: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

ItWasntLaauv
2 hours ago, PlasticWeave said:

Yesss

they're both kinda hot so :enigma:

Excuse me NOOOO!!! :dom:

OT: This is such an upsetting, tragic case — fascinating, but idk if I have the stomach to see a recreation of those gruesome, sad, REAL deaths that happened really recently.

River

maybe do a series about me:neyde:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

SKANK
2 hours ago, gypsy101 said:

is it really just the US?

Of course not. 

The obsession and glorification of serial killers isn’t a US thing, it’s not even a Western thing. 

A few months ago 5 million Brits tuned in to watch David Tennet play the British equivalent of Dahmer, Denis Nilsen, in an ITV mini series. How many thousands of books, plays, movies, and television shows have been made about Jack The Ripper?

Vlad The Impailer, Genghis Khan, the French Revolution, the Inquisition...every culture and country has a fascination with the grusem extremes our species is capable of.

IllusionLover

I do see him playing the character but... Seriously another Ryan Murphy series???  He released like three shows on Netflix last year that don't have a second season and he literally abandoned Feud and ACS I think the only consistent Ryan Murphy show aside from AHS is the two 9-1-1's and I think I because he isn't that involved there and probably Fox doesn't let him stop the show bc people love those first responder-based tv shows.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

gypsy101
3 minutes ago, IllusionLover said:

I do see him playing the character but... Seriously another Ryan Murphy series???  He released like three shows on Netflix last year that don't have a second season and he literally abandoned Feud and ACS

ACS season 3 is coming, Feud wasn’t “abandoned” so much as it wasn’t renewed and he has a 5-series deal with Netflix which is why there have been so many new series of his on netflix

also Pose has stayed fantastic imo

Archived