💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Disney's Cruella - May 28 on Disney+

Jill

Featured Posts

Jill

Disney said Tuesday that it is opening both of its key summer events pics Cruella and Marvel’s Black Widow simultaneously in theaters and on Disney+ with Premier Access (which is usually $30 a purchase extra for subscribers) in most Disney+ markets on Friday, May 28 and Friday, July 9, respectively. It also  shifted release dates on five other films.

Source: https://deadline.com/2021/03/black-widow-cruella-disney-plus-theaters-day-and-date-release-1234720116/

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

SerbianChromatican
22 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

i'm ready :sis:

Rain on me. :huntyga:

F the Coca, F the pizza, all we need is shljivovitza

gypsy101
58 minutes ago, Runway said:

We’re going to miss Glenn Close as Cruella

not really 

ToxicHot

Meh. I have Disney+ but don’t wanna pay $30 just to stream it early. :bradley: Looks like I’ll be using my pirate site! 

OR...... maybe I’ll be lucky enough to find a date to go to the cinema with. :bradley:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Galvon

Well, I'm not gonna pay that much extra just so I can see it on a normal screen at home. If they went to theaters it would have been cheaper. But I guess this way it's cheaper for big family's to watch the movies then watching on your own.

Edit: Oh they do go to theaters? Good for those who can go then. Here theaters will be closed till late June it seems, so Idk when I'l see these movies.

Adrenaliner
1 hour ago, Runway said:

We’re going to miss Glenn Close as Cruella

Have you seen the movie? I'd wait after that before judging

Archived