Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Demi Lovato DWTD Part 1 + 2

OhHenny2020

Featured Posts

bionic

I'm so proud of Demi for sharing her trauma with us. SHaring is caring. I'm glad she's on the long road to recoevry :hug: 

buy bionic

HausOfMark

Is there a way to watch all the episodes? Like does she have the rest of youtube premium?

-Mark

OhHenny2020
1 minute ago, HausOfMark said:

Is there a way to watch all the episodes? Like does she have the rest of youtube premium?

I just noticed part two is also uploaded. I’m not sure about the other parts but this is from her Instagram just now.

83498-B3-A-2332-491-A-AD1-C-B8-B2-A1-F03

HausOfMark

Ok, yeah I only see the 2 episodes but i thought we were able to watch all 4 today with premium but i only see 2 and a "reminder" for the 30th for the next episode. 

-Mark

Girrr

This was beautiful. Made me cry a few times. I love her and respect her so much. 

SharGaga

It would be more interesting if we saw actual footage of her recovery which they obviously didn't film. I guess we'll have to wait for the rest. Billie's new doc film is far far better. 

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone watched episode 4 yet? I don't like how they glossed over her new 'moderation' approach. I think this will not end well..

tyler k

I watched the 4th episode last night

I respect her decision to be "cali sober" even her doctor agreed that a one-size fits all approach to her recovery isnt going to work for her. It sounds like a little weed and some drinks here and there is working for her now, i'm sure that if something changes her management and doctors and friends would be the first to know. 

I've a feeling she'll go full on sober soon

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

vinster13
3 minutes ago, MikeyL said:

Has anyone watched episode 4 yet? I don't like how they glossed over her new 'moderation' approach. I think this will not end well..

What moderation approach?

flyaway
5 minutes ago, MikeyL said:

Well, some of them showed their concerns about it. Especially with alcohol. That can lead to a new spiral that could be worse that the previous overdose. 

I think Demi needs to realize that what she's looking for she cannot find it in any drugs, alcohol or even weed. It's more about self love and a new perspective in life. I'm not sure the music industry is the right place to be when you struggle with substances. 

Let's hope for the best...

Agunimon

I watched all the episodes out.
I avoided them when they were released, until I listened to the album.
I didn't plan on listening to the album, but I'm glad I did.
And I'm glad I watched this documentary as well.

It was so good and has made me grow to respect her a lot. I really hope a lot of you guys take the time to watch it since she's seen as a joke (or at least the butt of a joke) here, which is a shame. Gonna look out for more episodes that are released, if they are.

BlingNotTheMusic
2 hours ago, MikeyL said:

I think they did a good job of representing what people with long term recovery (Elton John) have to say about "moderation" and that it's not a one size fits all solution. Even Demi said what works for her will not necessarily work for everyone.

It makes sense on paper and I support her decision, but cautiously. It is her life after all. 

BlingNotTheMusic
19 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

I watched all the episodes out.
I avoided them when they were released, until I listened to the album.
I didn't plan on listening to the album, but I'm glad I did.
And I'm glad I watched this documentary as well.

It was so good and has made me grow to respect her a lot. I really hope a lot of you guys take the time to watch it since she's seen as a joke (or at least the butt of a joke) here, which is a shame. Gonna look out for more episodes that are released, if they are.

I'm pretty certain it's just the 4 but you're so right, so glad she released this. 

I relate to so much of what she discussed in the doc and it really helps seeing someone else admit their problems and that it's ok to have these problems. The doc made me love the album so much more. 

Archived