Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Chromatica re-enters Billboard 200

QueenChromatix

Featured Posts

QueenChromatix

On this week's Billboard 200 (dated March 27, 2021) Chromatica re-enters Billboard 200 at no. 184 (total: 39 weeks on the chart), while The Fame falls to no. 145 (down 24 spots from last week). On Top Dance/Electronic Albums The Fame and Chromatica are non-movers at nos. 1 and 2 respectively. Will Chromatica beat The Fame atop EDM chart next week?

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

Helxig

Is this because of their Grammy win??

Are thousands of people checking the album out/revisiting it since the Grammy win?

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

QueenChromatix
2 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Is this because of their Grammy win??

Are thousands of people checking the album out/revisiting it since the Grammy win?

yes, this is the Grammy effect, but to be honest I expected it will do better than no. 184... at least it is another week on BB200 for Chromatica, album that was neglected months ago

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

pachinko
37 minutes ago, polishmonster said:

yes, this is the Grammy effect, but to be honest I expected it will do better than no. 184... at least it is another week on BB200 for Chromatica, album that was neglected months ago

It would have charted better if Chromatica was performed.

franminervini
53 minutes ago, polishmonster said:

On this week's Billboard 200 (dated March 27, 2021) Chromatica re-enters Billboard 200 at no. 184 (total: 39 weeks on the chart), while The Fame falls to no. 145 (down 24 spots from last week). On Top Dance/Electronic Albums The Fame and Chromatica are non-movers at nos. 1 and 2 respectively. Will Chromatica beat The Fame atop EDM chart next week?

We have a Charts Discussion thread where we post all these details and more. There's no need to open new ones! Check it out :party:

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

PunkTheFunk
1 hour ago, polishmonster said:

while The Fame falls to no. 145 (down 24 spots from last week).

Flop

Pop Music

deserves

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

S0436

Illustrates the lack of promo and interest if the album (10 months old) is being outperformed by her 13 year old debut :fail:

QueenChromatix
1 hour ago, S0436 said:

Illustrates the lack of promo and interest if the album (10 months old) is being outperformed by her 13 year old debut :fail:

Yes. I really don't understand their strategy at this point, but I guess she was preparing for other projects during past 5 months.

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

Archived