Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Orlando Bloom says he's not having "enough sex" with Katy Perry

Bambino

Featured Posts

Just A Holy Fool

I think the fact that his list of his most important people in his life... Katy is last. Poor girl.

get out before he can get a piece of that Vegas money!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Why are y'all talking about divorce already??

That was just some couple jokes. It was only implying since they got a baby together, the baby is the main focus and not sex. Y'all don't need to take it on face value. Maybe it is hard ti comprehend for some of y'all now, but when you got your own spouse, and perhaps a baby too, you will instantly get this :bradley:

Also,

Considering Katy went on and off relationship with this man for several times, before they got engaged after Katy can't seem to stop chasing after him. I thought she already know what she got into at this point, otherwise, gurl... :bradley:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Healed My Heart

Misogynistic. Who still thinks it's funny to joke about women not putting out enough in 2021? Please.

Arrested Development Eye Roll GIF

She/her 💗💜💙

RAMROD
Just now, LG666 said:

Well... my h*le is completely open and free, Mr. Bloom. Anytime!

Take some shower will help

tenor.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

LG666

Also... it's worth noting that sex drive in relationships can and often do deplete. You can be madly in love and hardly have any sex. It's normal and not a bad thing or a sign of a lack of love. Society teaches us that sex = love. Not always the case.

Oriane

Maybe he turned this into humor to try to escape the question. Like, "I love it so much that no matter how much we have sex, that will never be enough lol"

But the best option would have been to just say "um, no, inappropriate question, next".

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Lemondeduerl

lmao but why would someone ask about celebritie's sex life? 

(Edit) Anyways she's a busy hardworking woman so...

:)

6 hours ago, Wolf Boy said:

Jesus take a chill pill, you’re acting like you’re the one who just gave birth.

You dont care cus you're not a woman, you dont know what it's like to be sexualized 24/7 and to experience men's entitlement and obsession for sex. Ive watched a Youtuber who literally after birth her boyfriend would complain that sex is not the same, and her body is not the same, and then broke up with her. It's trash, it's weak, it's disgusting, so don't tell me to take a chill pill

pussycat

WTF not him discussing private relationship frustration with a random interviewer 

Where’s the respect for Katy tbh

SEANGT

Yeah if I was orlando I'd be offended they asked but clearly he just went ahead and answered, which is horrifying for Katy. Horrible. 

Archived