💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Orlando Bloom says he's not having "enough sex" with Katy Perry

Bambino

Featured Posts

androiduser
17 minutes ago, PartySick said:

He should have chopped that reporter in the throat for asking such an inappropriate question :laughga:

most interview with celebrities are controlled by their publicists, and both the questions and the answers have to be approved

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick
Just now, androiduser said:

most interview with celebrities are controlled by their publicists, and both the questions and the answers have to be approved

Chop the publicist then :spin:

🖤

Mother of Puppies

I hope Katy punishes him for answering that... with even less sex :ally:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Hopefully he was taken off guard by the question and realized after how dumb it was to answer :messga: what a rude and inappropriate question

ThatGagaBoobStan
57 minutes ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

I hope Katy punishes him for answering that... with even less sex :ally:

:nooo:

“I’ve got rain stored in the boobs”-Boobga 2020🤡

gypsy101
1 hour ago, KanyeWest said:

boohoohooo, my girlfriend pushed out a human being and now i dont have enough sex with her! pity me! i also will answer your question because i feel it's appropriate and will not make her feel bad or humiliated in any shape or form because i need the world to know, I, Orlando, am not getting enough sex, as a man I want sex it's all I care about, or else I just die!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so sorry for u Orlando wow 

he literally says that they just had a baby?

2 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

he literally says that they just had a baby?

it's not right to say "not enough". Sounds entitled, obsessive, not understanding, not sensitive or caring about your wife, let alone saying it to the entire world. You don't get it cus u dont care, but it's not okay to say that when your genital is wounded, you breastfeed, you are tired and everything hurts and someone says "we dont have enough sex". **** off

Cameltoe Chariot

Gross question, sh*tty answer :bear:

Spoiler

but I'll gladly volunteer to keep him satisfied while Miss Perry heals up :staymad:

StrawberryBlond

What kinda world are we living in when journalists still think this is an acceptable question to ask even in times when the question seems more inappropriate than others? To answer it is even worse. As they say, people who are always talking about their sex lives are usually the ones who aren't having it that often, so you've just lived up to the stereotype. I hope Katy read him the riot act afterwards. After a woman's given birth is one of the most vulnerable periods of her life and the last thing she needs to hear is her man expecting sex, being disappointed when he doesn't get it and then telling everyone about it. Studies show that most men who cheat do it when their partner is pregnant. Not saying Orlando did but it tells you a lot about the mindset a lot of men have when dealing with the issues of having a pregnant partner. I'm always concerned for a couple's future when a lack of sex post-pregnancy is the ultimate concern in the guy's mind as opposed to the new life that he partly created being taken care of.

CannaeDrive

What an idiot to answer such a stupid question.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Wolf Boy
5 hours ago, KanyeWest said:

it's not right to say "not enough". Sounds entitled, obsessive, not understanding, not sensitive or caring about your wife, let alone saying it to the entire world. You don't get it cus u dont care, but it's not okay to say that when your genital is wounded, you breastfeed, you are tired and everything hurts and someone says "we dont have enough sex". **** off

Jesus take a chill pill, you’re acting like you’re the one who just gave birth.

Archived