life

“G.U.Y. — An ARTPOP Film” turns 7

The Z

Featured Posts

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley

I remember smiling ear to ear while watching this because I couldn't believe how good it was. :giveup:

mattbri
2 minutes ago, Clayton said:

SEVEN years :messga: I remember it as if it were yesterday. 

same :bradley:

Better Day

Literally her most creative and beautiful music videos. I always start to tear up at the end because it implies that she is ready to retake over the music industry. 

Together You And I!

The Z
23 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

Looking back at the ARTPOP scene in particular it's very obvious who the business men fighting over money while she's laying on the ground is supposed to be (Troy).

It was really a smart move. This video was the beginning of her “love me again” campaign

Guest Adarsh
55 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

By the way, what does “guy I’m romancin’ loves to hold you” mean? :koons: Grammatically, I find this line wery weird

Just like GUY is short for “Girl under you”, “Guy I’m Romancing Loves” is short for GIRL

numb the flame
29 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

It was really a smart move. This video was the beginning of her “love me again” campaign

Even though the G.U.Y. film was still very Gaga, the ARTPOP and Venus scenes are still very Lady in a visual way if that makes any sense at all. The artRAVE was pure Gaga but she started the CTC album campaign in July, a little over two months after the artRAVE started. The whole Lady Gaga brand went through a complete rebrand in early 2014 which got her to where she is today: a twelve time grammy, double golden globe and Oscar winner. 

Creyk

This video is so good! And all included songs are bangers. The little Gaga that could :unicorn:

The Z
42 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

Just like GUY is short for “Girl under you”, “Guy I’m Romancing Loves” is short for GIRL

I know that, but to me “guy I’m romancin' loves” means nothing:selena:

Delulu Rogers

I remember being at a shopping mall with my family and grandparents and I was trying to rush them to get home cause the video was premiering on a tv. We got home I’m time and I made everyone watch it and I was so excited and then midway through the video it stopped and Gaga came on saying to watch the rest on YouTube and I was so annoyed that it didn’t show it in full lol.

The video is great though.

Archived