đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

House of Gucci to be narrated by Gaga

rence a deux

Featured Posts

Gagz4Gaga
5 minutes ago, fghtrfd said:

No we haven't but when was the last time you saw a movie that was narrated?

The only way movies do that sort of thing is to have an 'old' version of a character tell the story with flashbacks, and we can be pretty confident they're not going to do that given that 'old' Patrizia is a murderer and they already said they don't want to meet her or give her publicity. 

Like people are taking this at face value and getting so excited about it and it just seems extremely unlikely. Patrizia is not the main character in the book, at all, and she will be in the film - that's what they mean by the narrator. 

Literally who cares if no recent films have that kind of narrative and direction because like what I’ve said people are just speculating and stirring things up. If you don’t want to join the rumor train then move along and go.

nostalgia’s for geeks

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fghtrfd
2 minutes ago, Gagz4Gaga said:

Literally who cares if no recent films have that kind of narrative and direction because like what I’ve said people are just speculating and stirring things up. If you don’t want to join the rumor train then move along and go.

I wasn't rude to you so there's no reason for you to be rude to me. I'm also just speculating - it just so happens that I'm speculating something different.

LastNight

Interesting! But it seems as though she goes on to explain that it'll be told from Patrizia's perspective, so I don't know if she means it'll be literally narrated by Gaga?

I think it could work well if it is though; The Great Gatsby book is told from the point of view of Nick and that character ended up narrating the movie and I think it was successful. Gaga has an amazing speaking voice and she manipulates it so well, so it could be incredible and really add to the whole thing. I'm excited either way, I'm sure it's going to be amazing!

thatfoxyfeeling
26 minutes ago, fghtrfd said:

The only way movies do that sort of thing is to have an 'old' version of a character tell the story with flashbacks, and we can be pretty confident they're not going to do that given that 'old' Patrizia is a murderer and they already said they don't want to meet her or give her publicity. 

Like people are taking this at face value and getting so excited about it and it just seems extremely unlikely. Patrizia is not the main character in the book, at all, and she will be in the film - that's what they mean by the narrator. 

I just watched Cherry with Tom Holland and he narrates in the film? :wtf:

weed
29 minutes ago, fghtrfd said:

Gone Girl was narrated, similar vibe.

fghtrfd
1 minute ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

I just watched Cherry with Tom Holland and he narrates in the film? :wtf:

Fair enough! I haven't seen that because I heard it wasn't good, did you enjoy it?

Either way I still don't think they're going to set it up as 'current' Patrizia narrating because of what they said about not wanting to meet her or give her publicity. Tom Holland's character in Cherry is presumably not a convicted murderer!

And telling it from Patrizia's perspective is still great for Gaga as it's a big change from the book and makes her much more the main character.

MonsterOfSpain

When I look back on Maurizio's murder, it's not that I don't want to see things exactly as they happened... :bear:

fghtrfd

Happy to take the L on not many movies being narrated, clearly I just don't watch enough of them. However I still don't think this one will be (because Patrizia is not just a fictional criminal but an actual one, and current Patrizia is not a reliable narrator at ALL). But we'll see. I just think people might be getting too excited by this one word the author used.

Either way it's great for Gaga as it makes her the main character.

The Fame Monster

She’s going to narrate and act the hell out of that movie, snatch her second Oscar, and declare herself the Supreme Queen of Entertainment once again! 

Find your freedom in the music

Suuus
7 minutes ago, fghtrfd said:

Happy to take the L on not many movies being narrated, clearly I just don't watch enough of them. However I still don't think this one will be (because Patrizia is not just a fictional criminal but an actual one, and current Patrizia is not a reliable narrator at ALL). But we'll see. I just think people might be getting too excited by this one word the author used.

Why are you such a debbie downer let people speculate if they want to

bionic

No shade I hope her narration has improved since Marry the Night. Am sure Ridley Scott (GENIUS) can get her where she needs to be

buy bionic

fghtrfd
2 minutes ago, Suuus said:

Why are you such a debbie downer let people speculate if they want to

Sorry, I’m not trying to be! Just speculating as everyone else is - I’m just speculating something different. 

And I completely agree with everyone that it’s amazing and exciting for Gaga. To be the POV character in such an incredible cast is so great for her. I just don’t think she’s actually going to narrate it is all! 

Suuus
1 minute ago, fghtrfd said:

Sorry, I’m not trying to be! Just speculating as everyone else is - I’m just speculating something different. 

Oke thats fair it would still be awsome to hear gaga narrate the movie in an italian accent

Regina George

I swear y’all don’t even know this doesn’t mean she is literally narrating the movie with her voice. :saladga: She is just the lead and the story will follow her through her pov. 

• Admin locked this topic
Madam Margolyes
56 minutes ago, fghtrfd said:

I think it's just gonna be told from Patrizia's point of view too, but honestly unreliable narrator has been used many times in movies for certain narrative purposes (for one it's an intriguing way of storytelling), like Gone Girl, Fight Club, and even biopic like I, Tonya. So there's still a chance of that happening, but yeah i still don't think the author meant Gaga's going to literally narrate the movie though. I guess we'll see.

Archived