šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

House of Gucci to be narrated by Gaga

rence a deux

Featured Posts

littlepotter

This sounds amazing, but at the same time, I'm worried the movie will glorify Patrizzia and downplay the fact that she is a murderer like the author just did in this interview...

chaeri pls

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rence a deux
1 hour ago, Adarsh said:

Why is it a rumour when the bookā€™s writer said this herself? Maybe theyā€™ve changed the plan now but it definitely is not just a rumour.

I put an 'Interview' tag in it but I guess a mod changed it to rumor?Ā 

šš•šš˜šš—ššŽšš•šš¢.

Guest Adarsh
11 minutes ago, Rence said:

I put an 'Interview' tag in it but I guess a mod changed it to rumor?Ā 

Yes interview definitely fit betterĀ 

Gagz4Gaga

omg Marry the Night kind of narration teasĀ :bradley:

Ā 

nostalgiaā€™s for geeks

She literally has one of the most audiblyĀ satisfying speaking voices like ever, so Iā€™m so here for thisĀ :vegas:

Get that fire exit door, Iā€™m off...

pedrohemg

I watched this video, and for me, it means the movie will focus on Patrizia POV.Ā 

fghtrfd

She's not actually narrating it LMAO they never do that for non-documentaries. It just means it's from her POV, which the book isn't.Ā 

People are taking this so literally and not stopping toĀ considerĀ how unlikely it is. It would be so cheesy.

They're not likely to go the 'Titanic' route either ad have an old version of Patrizia tell the story in flashbacks as we already know they don't want to give current Patrizia any publicity.Ā 

Gagz4Gaga
Just now, pedrohemg said:

I watched this video, and for me, it means the movie will focus on Patrizia POV.Ā 

The interview is on Youtube and apparently itā€™s kinda old news but I havenā€™t seen people talking about it until now.Ā :zilla:

nostalgiaā€™s for geeks

likeitrough

if he's getting her to narrate he must be extremely confident in her accent. that's good

Gagz4Gaga
Just now, fghtrfd said:

She's not actually narrating it LMAO they never do that for non-documentaries. It just means it's from her POV, which the book isn't.Ā 

People are taking this so literally and not stopping toĀ considerĀ how unlikely it is. It would be so cheesy.

Well you canā€™t also say that she isnā€™t narrating because none of us have seen the movie yet.. basically we are all speculating and thatā€™s one of the fun things to do until the movie is outĀ :ally:

nostalgiaā€™s for geeks

fghtrfd
4 minutes ago, Gagz4Gaga said:

Well you canā€™t also say that she isnā€™t narrating because none of us have seen the movie yet.. basically we are all speculating and thatā€™s one of the fun things to do until the movie is outĀ :ally:

No we haven't but when was the last time you saw a movie that was narrated?

The only way movies do that sort of thing is to have an 'old' version of a character tell the story with flashbacks, and we can be pretty confident they're not going to do that given that 'old' Patrizia is a murderer and they already said they don't want to meet her or give her publicity.Ā 

Like people are taking this at face value and getting so excited about it and it just seems extremely unlikely. Patrizia is not the main character in the book, at all, and she will be in the film - that's what theyĀ mean by the narrator.Ā 

CannaeDrive

You're late:

Mods please merge

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Gatlyn
3 minutes ago, fghtrfd said:

No we haven't but when was the last time you saw a movie that was narrated?

The only way movies do that sort of thing is to have an 'old' version of a character tell the story with flashbacks, and we can be pretty confident they're not going to do that given that 'old' Patrizia is a murderer and they already said they don't want to meet her or give her publicity.Ā 

Like people are taking this at face value and getting so excited about it and it just seems extremely unlikely. Patrizia is not the main character in the book, at all, and she will be in the film - that's what theyĀ mean by the narrator.Ā 

The Great Gatsby and Wolf of Wall Street are two in the last decade that are narrated so it's definitely possibleĀ :shrug:Ā This doesn't mean House of Gucci will though

elijahfan

I'm not sure she means Patrizia is going to literally narrate the film as a voice over... just that the movie will be told through her POV.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived