• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BUtterfield 8
Just now, lady siwa said:

wait the mgm fact is actually really cool :enigma:

What’s the mgm fact 

29 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

She's been preparing for this since Marry The Night video :giveup:    you can do it Gaga!

“When I look back on my life...” :sara::giveup:

lady siwa
2 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

What’s the mgm fact 

she said something at 18:20 about the mgm president choosing this movie and one other to finance as they basically try to turn their company around 

androiduser

let's just keep in mind that it doesn't necessarily mean there will be a voice over with Gaga narrating... it could also just be told from the perspective of Patrizia Gucci, meaning that we follow her life and her side of the story with her perspective as the main character.

eunino
2 minutes ago, androiduser said:

let's just keep in mind that it doesn't necessarily mean there will be a voice over with Gaga narrating... it could also just be told from the perspective of Patrizia Gucci, meaning that we follow her life and her side of the story with her perspective as the main character.

That’s exactly what I thought. I think there is this chance that the story will be told by her perspective - on how she felt excluded from the elite from that time and the questions she had that led her to do what she did. Which makes perfect sense since Maurizio and Patrizia are the main characters of the story and one of them dies.

Gaga will have a lot of exposure in the movie which is awesome! 

YourEvilTwin

I don't think this means Gaga will literally narrate the movie. Patrizia being the narrator of the movie could mean the same thing as the story being told through her eyes.

Aphasic

What will Gaga wear for her Oscar winning next year? 

Imagine if she goes full on Gaga mode ala Cher in the 80s

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWrvYgKJvyQomH9BWF9ci

RichAssPiss

I hate voiceovers in movies. This plus the English with Italian accents screams old fashioned mediocre biopic. Critics will pick at both choices. 

monketsharona

Her narration in AHS Hotel episode 9 and AHS Roanoke episode 4 is gorgeous. I would love this

Guest Adarsh

Why is it a rumour when the book’s writer said this herself? Maybe they’ve changed the plan now but it definitely is not just a rumour.

Regina George

It only means she’s the lead role and the movie will be following her through these events. Not that she is literally narrating the movie. 

• Admin locked this topic

Archived