💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

ARTPOP App

venuspop

Featured Posts

venuspop

so the ARTPOP app, I'm super curious about it, I know there's only one video of it that I can find (other than Petga's intro) so anyone got any info on it or can y'all just explain to me what the app was like, or does this video pretty much cover all that it was? :neyde:

Spoiler

rocket number 9 take off to the planet 🚀

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The ARTPOP app never reached it's full protentional and intentions. You could make GIFs with pre-loaded assets, listen to ARTPOP and have your Aura generated by Petga. I lowkey still have the app on my Ipad Mini. Can never hard reset the tablet because I don't want to loose it lol

venuspop
3 minutes ago, Hew said:

The ARTPOP app never reached it's full protentional and intentions. You could make GIFs with pre-loaded assets, listen to ARTPOP and have your Aura generated by Petga. I lowkey still have the app on my Ipad Mini. Can never hard reset the tablet because I don't want to loose it lol

judging by this and the video I wanna say it was sort of like Tumblr? - also, I'm pretty sure the answer to this is no but, it doesn't work anymore right? :enigma:

Just now, venuspop said:

judging by this and the video I wanna say it was sort of like Tumblr? - also, I'm pretty sure the answer to this is no but, it doesn't work anymore right? :enigma:

The app itself still loads, you can get your aura generated. However the GIF section and playing the album is super broken and not supported anymore. It's still super cute to have the app though. A little treasure

venuspop
1 minute ago, Hew said:

The app itself still loads, you can get your aura generated. However the GIF section and playing the album is super broken and not supported anymore. It's still super cute to have the app though. A little treasure

oh damn, I thought you couldn't load it at all, that is cute tho, I can only imagine had the app gone the way it was intended it would've been super fun to use :messga:

Just now, venuspop said:

oh damn, I thought you couldn't load it at all, that is cute tho, I can only imagine had the app gone the way it was intended it would've been super fun to use :messga:

I'm charging my Ipad Mini as we speak. It's been flat for a bit, It's an old tablet I owned. I wanna see if it's become any more broken lol

venuspop
1 minute ago, Hew said:

I'm charging my Ipad Mini as we speak. It's been flat for a bit, It's an old tablet I owned. I wanna see if it's become any more broken lol

sounds like a plan :ally: I also heard she was gonna release unreleased ARTPOP tracks on the app so me being the delusional ARTPOP stan is very disappointed :triggered:

js4754394o9823

I'm still waiting for the bonus tracks

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Helxig
2 minutes ago, snksq said:

It also had a chat feature :heart:

DOZHP13W4AAiUKg.jpg

LMAO iconic moment!

I'll be myself until they fĹŤcking close the coffin.

venuspop
3 minutes ago, snksq said:

It also had a chat feature :heart:

DOZHP13W4AAiUKg.jpg

omg this is cool, I'm blind :ladyhaha:

Anderson123

The best thing about the app was that we were gonna get unreleased tracks. :rip: Would've been cool to see it's full potential. If that was in 2013 imagine what an app with an album would be like in 2021. I mean, I don't think it'd have fit Chromatica given the 90's sound, imagery, flyers and all of that but I think she should revisit that at some point with another record.

Reject False Icons

Probably the apk for Android is still downloadable but did the app on iOS got unusable after the iOS 11 32bit apps end of technical support ?

js4754394o9823
1 minute ago, Anderson123 said:

The best thing about the app was that we were gonna get unreleased tracks. :rip: Would've been cool to see it's full potential. If that was in 2013 imagine what an app with an album would be like in 2021. I mean, I don't think it'd have fit Chromatica given the 90's sound, imagery, flyers and all of that but I think she should revisit that at some point with another record.

Rip Chromatica TV

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

venuspop
1 minute ago, Anderson123 said:

for real, it was such an interesting idea and really wish it had gone the way it was supposed to, especially the unreleased tracks :neyde:

Archived