Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

ARTPOP App

venuspop

Featured Posts

4 hours ago, venuspop said:

sounds like a plan :ally: I also heard she was gonna release unreleased ARTPOP tracks on the app so me being the delusional ARTPOP stan is very disappointed :triggered:

Update. The app still slightly works. I can build/make GIFs, I can't see any online content however I can see the past ones I had made. The Album doesn't play however I can get into the PETGA video also. Cute to still be able to have this. 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
numb the flame
1 hour ago, Hew said:

Update. The app still slightly works. I can build/make GIFs, I can't see any online content however I can see the past ones I had made. The Album doesn't play however I can get into the PETGA video also. Cute to still be able to have this. 

Are you able to access the apps files in order to get the intro video etc? I know the android files still exist somewhere or something but I was wondering if we can even do anything with the files. 

41 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

Are you able to access the apps files in order to get the intro video etc? I know the android files still exist somewhere or something but I was wondering if we can even do anything with the files. 

Not sure tbh? It's apple. I haven't used apple devices since around 2014. I'm a die hard apple hater now lol. Android/Samsung 4lyyyfee

Quentin

Anyone has it on Android and would mind to share the apk?

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream

Reginald
2 minutes ago, Quenty said:

Anyone has it on Android and would mind to share the apk?

It's super easy to find, just Google ARTPOP APK. 

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

Juanlittlem
8 hours ago, snksq said:

It also had a chat feature :heart:

DOZHP13W4AAiUKg.jpg

Wasnt this on littlemonsters website? :what:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

1 hour ago, Juanlittlem said:

I thought the app let you connect your littlemonsters account and each song had a chat room but I don't really remember it that much.

Quentin
2 hours ago, Reginald said:

It's super easy to find, just Google ARTPOP APK. 

I remember googling it and it did not work

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream

venuspop
12 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

It was also supposed to allow fans to create mini sculptures and somehow were able to order them and have them shipped to you :koons:

We were supposed to get stems to all the songs and make our own versions...plus unreleased tracks 

there was gonna be an ARTPOP magazine to showcase fashion, interviews, fan stories, etc

Ugh...it was gonna be a better littlemonsters.com but Troy business got messy behind the scenes so yeah...

Then ChromaticaTV happened and the same thing...we can never win 

the more I hear about what would've been with this app the more sad and shook I get :cryga:

rocket number 9 take off to the planet 🚀

venuspop
9 hours ago, Hew said:

omg that's awesome! :enigma:

rocket number 9 take off to the planet 🚀

Kattys
16 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

Yes this was littlemonsters.com

Best days of connecting with Gaga :messga:

dopega

I'd like to add that the app was also supposed to feature ”Gaga inspired games”.

No idea what they would have been like but the only thing I can think of is a flappy bird copy with :derpga: slapped on it

Archived