💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga: Perhaps NO collabs on ARTPOP, album is more personal

Americano

Featured Posts

That's just cheap and a cop out though... I doubt Gaga would do that tbh.

Yeah, but it wouldn't hurt the story. Bey's character didn't have a history in Paparazzi/Telephone. She just sort of randomly showed up without any explanation as to who she is or her relationship with Gaga. Giving a brief write-off of her character wouldn't be uncalled for.

But yeah this is IF a continuation is made... lol. I'm not holding my breath for it to happen.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
misanthrope

He's not implying she's too good. Just that he likes it when it's just her that gets the credit.

It is implying that shes too good. Wanting her to not collab with other artists just because it looks better if she gets all the credit is sort of vain in itself as well don't you think?

misanthrope

You're making it seem detrimental though. If it happens, it happens. She doesn't need to be seeking people out. Just as she said, her music stands on her own. Until she sees fit or an opportunity occurs, then so be it.

I think at this point in time it is a little detrimental to be honest. Standing by her artistic vision is important, but she is still a commercial pop artist and I think she also needs to do some damage control. Her ego got in the way in the last era, I think it would be beneficial for her to show her ability compromise. Thats not superficial or asking her to sell out.

Sylvanas

hearing that the album is more personal is amazing :)

I was really worried that this was going to be a totally non personal album full of dance hits. So glad to hear this :)

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

I think at this point in time it is a little detrimental to be honest.

For what reason? She doesn't need to siphon relevancy from others.

lol this actually made me kind of upset tbh. I mean I love GaGa but I know that Azealia collab will give me life. *sigh* I'm nervous ARTPOP is going to be a BTW part 2. It's not that I don't like BTW it's just I'm ready for something fresh.

Arturo

No collabs and deep meaningful lyrics? lol

Deep meaningful lyrics is a plus imo so that doesn't really bother me.

BTW had no collabs and it turned out fine

misanthrope

For what reason? She doesn't need to siphon relevancy from others.

It's not about siphoning relevancy, thats what I mean by you making it seem like shes above collaborations. I edited my last post which explains my point of view so go back and read it.

Beyonce can be on the video but she doesnt have to sing..

This. That's how I've always pictured the continuation... Having another single/song/ with Beyonce just seems dumb to me. :shrug: Not that it wouldn't be awesome but why repeat yourself. I doubt Gaga would do that.

Archived