Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga: Perhaps NO collabs on ARTPOP, album is more personal

Americano

Featured Posts

Because the Telephone video ended with Gaga and Beyoncé driving off into the sunset… How can you start the next video without explaining what happened to Beyoncé? (If she's not in the song)

Beyonce can be on the video but she doesnt have to sing..

Im so happy I dont want collabs.. but I really wanted Telephone pt2 with Beyonce and Azealia it would be awsome

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nick4bty

Good for her. She doesn't need a collab.

Although this album -- I'm glad it's going to be meaningful and personal. That should cut out all the religious bull**** right there. Personal a la Speechless and You & I is what I'm hoping for. Even the dance songs, stuff like that Poker Face was personal while still being catchy. I have such high hopes for this album you don't even know.

misanthrope

"Oh hey, you remember that time Gaga and _________ did that song together! What a great combination!"

"Oh hey, you remember that time Gaga made that hit song and everyone loved it?"

I prefer the second statement.

Making Gaga seem like shes "too good" to work with other artists is partially handicapping her career.

I hate when people ask her about ARTPOP, and she says "I'm not sure" or "I don't know yet"

It makes me think that she's nowhere near done with anything on the album. :( :(

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

misanthrope

I hate when people ask her about ARTPOP, and she says "I'm not sure" or "I don't know yet"

It makes me think that she's nowhere near done with anything on the album. :( :(

Maybe shes just not allowed to reveal much of anything about it yet :shrug:

Making Gaga seem like shes "too good" to work with other artists is partially handicapping her career.

So she needs to stop worrying about bettering her work and reach out to other people to make music so the public will see her in a better light? <.<

misanthrope

So she needs to stop worrying about bettering her work and reach out to other people to make music so the public will see her in a better light? <.<

I don't think collaborating with other artists and broadening her sound and her audience is a superficial idea. Not every collab is a vain attempt at heightening sales. Robyn collaborates with other artists, Bjork has collaborated with other artists, Aretha Franklin has collaborated with other artists. I mean......just because the only collabs people here want are Britney Spears and Beyonce doesn't mean those are actually her only options...

Gaga is Life

I don't mind this. There are some people I would love for her to collaborate but I almost never see it happening so I don't mind no collabs.

Arturo

It has meaning to it! Thank the heavens above! :worship:

I was so happy when I saw that :smh:

After she came out with titles like TEA and RATCHET, I was like "Whoa Gaga, slow down" :sweat:

Lord Axel

You're kidding right? :cry:

I could deal without Azealia but after the Elton duet not being on BTW, I just can't live without it on ARTPOP :cry: :cry: :cry:

ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ϟ†▽✰𝒿 ~

Redstreak

He's not implying she's too good. Just that he likes it when it's just her that gets the credit.
Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

I don't think collaborating with other artists and broadening her sound and her audience is a superficial idea. Not every collab is a vain attempt at heightening sales. Robyn collaborates with other artists, Bjork has collaborated with other artists, Aretha Franklin has collaborated with other artists. I mean......just because the only collabs people here want are Britney Spears and Beyonce doesn't mean those are actually her only options...

You're making it seem detrimental though. If it happens, it happens. She doesn't need to be seeking people out. Just as she said, her music stands on her own. Until she sees fit or an opportunity occurs, then so be it.

Pop Art

I was so happy when I saw that :smh:

After she came out with titles like TEA and RATCHET, I was like "Whoa Gaga, slow down" :sweat:

I mean, it's nice to have some fun, but I was sort of getting nervous there. I never necessarily doubted her, but I'll admit I was slightly worried.

Archived