Aphasic

Featured Posts

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kattys
1 minute ago, Monstruous said:

For me 100% Laurence Anyways by Dolan 

Omg I have it on my watch list for so long, I need to watch it asap!

monstrosity
2 minutes ago, Kattys said:

Omg I have it on my watch list for so long, I need to watch it asap!

Yes do it you won’t regret it!!! it’s one of the best films ever and it really describes the character’s transition in the most sincere and beautiful way, I’m sure it helped so much people out there 

monstrosity

Also « it’s only the end of the world » by Dolan too. It’s the story of a young man visiting his family he didn’t see for a very long time after learning he was dying from AIDS. It may be hard to watch but it’s really poetic.

its-only-the-end-of-the-world-poster.jpg

Download.jpg

Aphasic
1 hour ago, Monstruous said:

For me 100% Laurence Anyways by Dolan 

0eba0e3f61ea711b858c371ec9bf6c59.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBqBweybkP16sb67RQNeC

truly a gem

I have watched it like 3 times in hopes that I can like it but I just can't. Very interesting subject but the movie is 1 hour too long. 

Aphasic
1 hour ago, Monstruous said:

Also « it’s only the end of the world » by Dolan too. It’s the story of a young man visiting his family he didn’t see for a very long time after learning he was dying from AIDS. It may be hard to watch but it’s really poetic.

its-only-the-end-of-the-world-poster.jpg

Download.jpg

I want to like Xavier Dolan's movies but I have to admit that my dislike for him (he comes across as too pretentious imo)  makes it hard for me to enjoy his movies. 

Edit: I feel bad for putting judgement on his work based on something I can't even prove because I don't know him personally.

Archived