Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga on IG: thank u Bobby 🚨🧨🎼

Moose

Featured Posts

Linus Gaga
7 minutes ago, Meraki said:

Why are you guys being nasty and LMAOing me? What's your point? I'd like to hear it.

exactly what happened to them

Hit me a message and say hi !

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
C1trus
1 hour ago, Meraki said:

Why are you guys being nasty and LMAOing me? What's your point? I'd like to hear it.

I'm literally trying to see what part of your post was funny. :huh: I don't see one.

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

C1trus

Looks beautiful as always :heart:

Those emojis are suspicious though. Gaga mixing her real cryptic posts with the fake ones is getting me :mark:

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

LilyLark
10 hours ago, Meraki said:

I'm pretty sure she talked to Ari, y'all... They're literally friends. Same thing with SOPHIE and her family, same thing with her dogwalker. She has her life and she doesn't have to put it on the internet. I applaud her for it.

Some people live on social media so they think everyone else does and refuse to acknowledge a lot of people reach out personally to others. For example, do fans think Gag did nothing for Ryan, even though he personally thanked her and said she's done a lot for him, because she barely mentioned him on social media?

It's pretty clear Gaga falls into the category of someone who barely does social media (and tbh, it's probably her assistant posting half the time). I agree that she probably reached out to Ari personally, though it might have been good to mention her on social media considering how deranged stans can be. But there's a difference between perhaps being a bit off the mark on "social media etiquette" and claiming Gaga is some awful person for not shouting out Ari on IG....and I can't believe some on here are insinuating the latter is true.

LilyLark
14 minutes ago, C1trus said:

Looks beautiful as always :heart:

Those emojis are suspicious though. Gaga mixing her real cryptic posts with the fake ones is getting me :mark:

I think it's probably just meant to express excitement at the win. I've seen people use the siren and dynamite thing to signify big deals, something new, something exciting, etc.

Moonlight on Water
37 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Some people live on social media so they think everyone else does and refuse to acknowledge a lot of people reach out personally to others. For example, do fans think Gag did nothing for Ryan, even though he personally thanked her and said she's done a lot for him, because she barely mentioned him on social media?

It's pretty clear Gaga falls into the category of someone who barely does social media (and tbh, it's probably her assistant posting half the time). I agree that she probably reached out to Ari personally, though it might have been good to mention her on social media considering how deranged stans can be. But there's a difference between perhaps being a bit off the mark on "social media etiquette" and claiming Gaga is some awful person for not shouting out Ari on IG....and I can't believe some on here are insinuating the latter is true.

clearly some of her fans think she did nothing to help ryan, which is pretty sad considering they're fans and she's all about kindness . . . it's really sad that some think they're above others because of simply what they think. and gaga doesn't have to live on social media. it obviously gives her anxiety. reminds me of the scene in G5F2 when florence commented on gaga posting so much on social media. i feel like gaga had a self-realization with posting stuff on the internet, which i totally understand because there are so many underdeveloped opinions on here and many are too ignorant to be open minded.

she/her

LilyLark
16 minutes ago, Meraki said:

clearly some of her fans think she did nothing to help ryan, which is pretty sad considering they're fans and she's all about kindness . . . it's really sad that some think they're above others because of simply what they think. and gaga doesn't have to live on social media. it obviously gives her anxiety. reminds me of the scene in G5F2 when florence commented on gaga posting so much on social media. i feel like gaga had a self-realization with posting stuff on the internet, which i totally understand because there are so many underdeveloped opinions on here and many are too ignorant to be open minded.

Also, beyond social media being somewhat toxic...it's just risky for celebs nowadays. For example, look at Taylor being dragged because people claim she incites her stans, etc.

Yeah, I remain baffled that people take Gaga not being active on social media as Gaga snubbing/being hateful/not doing anything. There's literal proof she's close to Ryan through his statement, and it definitely seems like she's friendly with Ariana.  Although, tbf, who knows if Gaga even really knew Sophie...they did like 1-2 tracks together that weren't even on the album. There's a lot of evidence BloodPop was very close to her, but not Gaga.

Lumiere
On 3/19/2021 at 6:23 PM, MotherOfPuppies said:

I think the last one is their matching tattoo they have... 

but what do these 3 dots mean after the emojis...:triggered:

one period corresponds to a year

LG7 coming 2024 :vegas:

Archived