💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

LG7 is coming. UPDATE: It’s cancelled😳

Lighter

Featured Posts

numb the flame
1 minute ago, Bolkins said:

Good point actually, well I think I’m just jaded I’ve seen this happen many times 

Oh no I totally understand where you're coming from, I don't expect her to release anything else from Chromatica. It's not unrealistic for an EP built from material that she has reworked but I wouldn't expect a full blown LP. 

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Karen Smith

Anyway you really wanna open new thread? What is it, clowns club act II ? 

Watch this thread being banned so soon

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

Tbh... I'd really want to hear the unreleased Chromatica tracks and the multiple versions of the songs :selena: a new album would be great but it feels like Chromatica is an unfinished painting and we are desperately waiting for Gaga to fill in all the ugly holes to make it beautiful again... like give us the Chromatica act 2 to end this era, then give us a new album

Can't believe I pulled that Gaga quote out of my brain, phew :bradley:

End Racism Now

chromaticarth
5 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Tbh... I'd really want to hear the unreleased Chromatica tracks and the multiple versions of the songs :selena: a new album would be great but it feels like Chromatica is an unfinished painting and we are desperately waiting for Gaga to fill in all the ugly wholes to make it beautiful again... like give us the Chromatica act 2 to end this era, then give us a new album

THIS is the gaga special while listening to the album and thinking with what influences she would paint the next single

Xardas

Guys calm down! Gaga is busy af rn but she keeps giving us new music regularly and I think we will have the next album not later than in 2022.

2008 - TF

2009 - TFM

2011 - BTW

2013 - ARTPOP

2014 - C2C

2015 - TIHTY

2016 - Joanne

2017 - The Cure

2018 - ASIB

2020 - Chromatica

2021 - C3C

In this situation complaining about Gaga not giving us music or that we are not likely to get any new music soon is just pathetic imho. She is very active as a musician and she gives her all! Adele and Rihanna fans say hi. Sometimes I can't help the impression that some of u would like to have a new Gaga album monthly... Just calm down, keep your distance to the rumors and allow yourself to be positively surprised when sth comes out. And stop complaining about Gaga's career choices because she is going to become the biggest star the world has seen and the most awarded artist in history, not us. Sorry.

Peace and love❤

IG: @bartoszprazuch

Stupid Oreo

When Gaga said she’s an Engima she wasn’t kidding:saladga:

Nathaniel Arven
16 minutes ago, Xardas said:

And stop complaining about Gaga's career choices because she is going to become the biggest star the world has seen and the most awarded artist in history, not us.

Hello, marry me, please. That's hot. I'm hot. You're hot. 

n1kos

So... Welcome again ladies to the club :hor:

I love these fake rumors and all discussions about that :flutter:

I will fly on a challenger across the sky like a phoenix..

PxA limited
3 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

1-B423-AD3-3-BBF-438-C-96-AC-677-D70-A4-
Can someone tell what happened with this one?

Joanne happened :selena:

scheisseJK

Well it was so boring last months since SC video trauma:billie:

Everybody is hungry for new clown thread:firega: im here for it :vegas:

27h.gif

Ziggy
4 hours ago, alsemanche said:

I don't believe it at all but it could be 1% real i guess but yeah I don't expect anything (other than c3c at some point) 

Isn’t that something we should *actually* be expecting since we had some article mention it as a spring release?

• Lighter changed the title to LG7 is coming. UPDATE: It’s cancelled😳

Archived