rumor

LG7 is coming. UPDATE: It’s cancelled😳

Lighter

Featured Posts

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Abramovic

This could be real or this could be fake. I think it’s very difficult to predict what she will do next...

cheek to cheek 2 won’t be promoted that much, I agree on that and she has a bunch of unreleased stuff with other producers. Why not? She feels a little bit more fearless again like in the beginning :firega:

IllusionLover

Bookmark this: This thread will run for at least one or two years, and we'll have 4354 pages full of mess, then it'll get closed when we get some real info.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Luke78619

I don’t believe that someone has heard the album when it’s been a month and a half :poot: sounds like wishful fanfic

also that ROM date that they apparently knew about was already well speculated/known by that point because of other insiders 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Blade
1 hour ago, FameHookah said:

Bitch pls :'( i cant deal with more dissapointment, im still MAD like legit PISSED about the way Gaga let Alice, SC and Babylon die like that, the potential... Just wasted.

I dont want another halfassed era..

two half-assed era‘s back to back >>> one half-assed era and a 2-3 year hiatus

GABEL

Since that she won’t have the time to promote anything other than the movie I only wishes that she will make a theme song for Gucci.

Aussie

Chromatica Ball hasn’t even started and we are expecting C2C 2 prior to that. Maybe additional tracks for a Chromatica issue but don’t expect a brand new album before at least 2022 I would say

Bolkins
1 hour ago, Tinnitus15 said:

1-B423-AD3-3-BBF-438-C-96-AC-677-D70-A4-
Can someone tell what happened with this one?

It got scrapped and became Joanne 

numb the flame

a reissue of Chromatica or an EP made up with the unused tracks from the original 2018 Chromatica sessions with SOPHIE and Boys Noize is more realistic than a whole new LP with a different concept, theme etc 

ThatGagaBoobStan
12 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

C’mon insiders let’s get siiiiiickniiiiiinggg

And here they come:ladyhaha:

“I’ve got rain stored in the boobs”-Boobga 2020🤡

xoxo Craig

Wait... remember that Hollywood insider who has gossip (legit stuff) on people? He said that Gaga was in a hotel room playing a song from her new album :bradley:   

What if its true and this is 'The Chromatica Monster'... a Chromatica part two?

End Racism Now

ThatGagaBoobStan
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

Wait... remember that Hollywood insider who has gossip (legit stuff) on people? He said that Gaga was in a hotel room playing a song from her new album :bradley:   

What if its true and this is 'The Chromatica Monster'... a Chromatica part two?

Don’t be...🤡🤡🤡

“I’ve got rain stored in the boobs”-Boobga 2020🤡

• Lighter changed the title to LG7 is coming. UPDATE: It’s cancelled😳

Archived