Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion
7 minutes ago, Cody James said:

Wait... is this the official LG7 thread? :selena:

no so idek why it has like 16 pages 

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't even think she started working on it. Like get ready for a little rest from her after JazzGa2 and Gucci before going back to the studio. Maybe the process will start mid 2022 for a 2024 release

MonsterofFame
On 3/19/2021 at 11:29 AM, spasticdoll said:

sadly it is unrealistic, her contract post ARTPOP says all material released must be written with intention to be on the project she’s working on and not recycled from other projects scrapped or released 

Is this standard in the music industry? I've never heard of it, but it would explain why Gaga never releases old material that would still do well today.

Also what changed during/after ARTPOP that they would add this into her contract?

Delulu
2 minutes ago, MonsterofFame said:

Is this standard in the music industry? I've never heard of it, but it would explain why Gaga never releases old material that would still do well today.

Also what changed during/after ARTPOP that they would add this into her contract?

her whole management :nooo:

f*** u pop music

MonsterofFame
1 minute ago, MythicalCrow said:

her whole management :nooo:

Yeah but that shouldn't change her contract with Interscope.

spasticdoll
52 minutes ago, MonsterofFame said:

she re-signed after either ARTPOP or Joanne and it was in there, I believe it’s specific to album & she can do it with pre-approval but my guess is to keep her catalogue of music that they own expanding so that if she ever quits or changes labels they still have extra material that they’re in control of

xoxo go piss girl

iAstroLeo

I have a friend who listened to LG7 and he told me that it is very similar to Red and Blue. There will be a prop that will symbolize the era that is similar to the Joanne hat. The lead single will be the only single from the era, as it is thought to be promoted only at Engima to lure fans to go to the show.

He also got exclusive pictures of merch which include a bar of soap with an "L" written on it, seems to be better quality than the Chromatica soap as you can clearly the see the "L".

• Lighter changed the title to LG7 is coming. UPDATE: It’s cancelled😳

Archived