đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official RuPaul's Drag Race UK vs. The World thread | *use spoiler tag*

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

So looking at the cast I’m hoping they’re not gonna use the current as voting format for eliminations because I don’t want a repeat of what happened to you know who!

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HausOfAntonio

Hopefully it happens so that the runner up of DRUK2 can get the win she deserves :bradley: The way she would D E V O U R the US queens like nobody’s business :ladyhaha:

gypsy101

how are they doing it when there have only been 2 seasons of UK and 1 each of Canada, Holland and Down Under? will Thailand be involved?

BUtterfield 8
1 minute ago, HausOfAntonio said:

Hopefully it happens so that the runner up of DRUK2 can get the win she deserves :bradley: The way she would D E V O U R the US queens like nobody’s business :ladyhaha:

Don’t read the spoiler if you don’t want spoilers 

Spoiler

Nobody on DR UK S2 is rumored to be in the cast 

BUtterfield 8
Just now, gypsy101 said:

how are they doing it when there have only been 2 seasons of UK and 1 each of Canada, Holland and Down Under? will Thailand be involved?

If you click the link I posted in the op you’ll see the rumored cast 

GagaSine
12 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

use the spoiler tag sis 

Ah sorry i thought since it was a rumour it doesn’t matter. Can you do spoiler tags on mobile bc I still haven’t figured it out...

BUtterfield 8
2 minutes ago, GagaSine said:

Ah sorry i thought since it was a rumour it doesn’t matter. Can you do spoiler tags on mobile bc I still haven’t figured it out...

When you put your phone on horizontal the spoiler tag shows up 

Rj Barker

What I'm hoping for is a cash prize for the dolls, it's filmed here in the UK but I'm unsure who is financing it. WOW won't pay for a whole 100k prize out of pocket, and if its the BBC then its badges. No one wants an ugly dress prize like in Holland. So fingers crossed they got the pennies from somewhere.

BUtterfield 8
1 minute ago, Rj Barker said:

What I'm hoping for is a cash prize for the dolls, it's filmed here in the UK but I'm unsure who is financing it. WOW won't pay for a whole 100k prize out of pocket, and if its the BBC then its badges. No one wants an ugly dress prize like in Holland. So fingers crossed they got the pennies from somewhere.

It’s definitely gonna be filmed by the BBC if it’s filming in the UK

What a mess

Rj Barker
3 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

It’s definitely gonna be filmed by the BBC if it’s filming in the UK

What a mess

But it'll be televised internationally, so technically crave from Canada could be financing it and take ad revenue/sponsorship deals/prize packages, then it just gets a UK cut where the ads are removed like when iplayer took CDR, 

There has to be a cash prize. The stakes have to be raised.

BlingNotTheMusic

Omg I literally was JUST saying this would be an awesome idea. So glad it's on its way and Ru is expanding past the US version. 

It really has been rather bland the last few seasons (compared to earlier US versions + Canada, UK seasons)

HausOfAntonio
1 hour ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Don’t read the spoiler if you don’t want spoilers 

Hide contents

Nobody on DR UK S2 is rumored to be in the cast 

I just saw :selena: 

bionic

Filming for this has started in Manchester, UK.

Spoiler

Blu Hydrangea and Baga Chipz basically confirmed to be taking part – https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2021/03/18/drag-race-all-stars-international-uk-us-canada-holland-baga-chipz-blu-hydrangea/

The r/SpoiledDragRace reddit page has a speculated list of

Spoiler
  • Baga Chipz
  • Blu Hydrangea
  • Cheryl Hole
  • Envy Peru
  • Janey JackĂ©
  • Jimbo
  • Lemon
  • Manila Luzon
  • Monique heart

buy bionic

Kulture Kiari

I saw this this morning and was screaming. Also, a mobile app game is about to get launch. 

The Devil works hard, but not as much as Mama Rú. 

• BUtterfield 8 changed the title to Official RuPaul's Drag Race UK vs. The World thread | *use spoiler tag*

Archived