• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BUtterfield 8
Just now, Rj Barker said:

:ally: did you Google it as soon as I mentioned it? Haha

Yes :vegas:

Phantomhive

Wonder if they're gonna include queen(s) from Thailand. It's the 1st ever spinoff yet it somehow keeps getting forgotten :sweat:

In I fly on wings of winter.

Rj Barker
Just now, Phantomhive said:

Wonder if they're gonna include queen(s) from Thailand. It's the 1st ever spinoff yet it somehow keeps getting forgotten :sweat:

There is HEAVY reliable info that there will be 1 queen from Thailand on it yes.

Phantomhive
Just now, Rj Barker said:

There is HEAVY reliable info that there will be 1 queen from Thailand on it yes.

Good to know. I only heard about this International spinoff now but I want it to be as diverse as possible :party:

In I fly on wings of winter.

Rj Barker
Just now, Phantomhive said:

Good to know. I only heard about this International spinoff now but I want it to be as diverse as possible :party:

Spoiler

It seems like they're trying. Apparently it'll be 3 UK, 2 Canada, 2 Holland, 2 US, 1 Thailand

BUtterfield 8

I’m kinda surprised at the drag race Thailand queen that is rumored to be participating...

MJHolland

Iconic! 

I can’t explain how badly I NEED an all winners (international) season though! Like this opportunity seems amazing but the queens who won their original season need to compete in a mega showdown too! 

Rj Barker
Just now, MJHolland said:

Iconic! 

I can’t explain how badly I NEED an all winners (international) season though! Like this opportunity seems amazing but the queens who won their original season need to compete in a mega showdown too! 

An all winners season would be so epic. The stakes would need to be raised though. Like a cool million as a prize. Or takes over the show when ru pops his clogs. 

Rj Barker
1 minute ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

I’m kinda surprised at the drag race Thailand queen that is rumored to be participating...

Right? But at least it's included, which is progress I guess, it's always been left outside alone maybe this will help tie it all in better.

Thomas P

Mixing all the franchises together is the only way to keep the all stars format functional imo. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

• BUtterfield 8 changed the title to Official RuPaul's Drag Race UK vs. The World thread | *use spoiler tag*

Archived