Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

AHS 10 title to be announced on Friday

M i K E Y

Featured Posts

Thonin Dyn

Bookmark this : AHS : Colony

the working title is pilgrim, I could be about aliens having a colonizing earth, or sea creatures... 

i just hope miss angelica Ross and mister finn wittrock have lead roles 

Serve it, Ancien City style!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
1 minute ago, Thonin Dyn said:

the working title is pilgrim, I could be about aliens having a colonizing earth, or sea creatures... 

I think Angelica Ross said none of the fans therory as of now are right. So honestly you can forget all the mermaids, pilgrim fathers and so on

Thonin Dyn
4 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I think Angelica Ross said none of the fans therory as of now are right. So honestly you can forget all the mermaids, pilgrim fathers and so on

i don’t think she would’ve said it if they were true so we never know

Serve it, Ancien City style!

monketsharona
12 minutes ago, Thonin Dyn said:

From what people have seen from the set in Provincetown, seems like Finn Wittrock and Lily Rabe have the main roles and Frances Conroy will get the lead strong woman this season 

Meredith Grey

What if the stories are disconnected? He said something about the time frames being weird like nothing else we’ve ever seen before. Plus from what I’ve seen only Finn, Adina and Lily were seen on set. Plus like i think Leslie was seen once. What if they all take place in provincetown but all at different times? I can’t wait for him to announce this LMAO I’m going crazy with theories

MelbHawker
2 hours ago, PussPuss said:

I gave up in Freakshow and only watched Hotel because of Gaga.

But somehow I still always follow the news and wonder if the new season is gonna be worth checking out. :fail:

Same :toofunny: The shows concept is brilliant, & it’s a shame it couldn’t hold itself to its own standard after Coven. 

Bradley
1 hour ago, Levine said:

Did I miss it or are we still waiting? :excited2:

AHS: Chromatica (you keep waiting but nothing comes)

ZiggyZiggs
7 hours ago, Thonin Dyn said:

Well

Meredith Grey
7 hours ago, Meredith Grey said:

What if the stories are disconnected? He said something about the time frames being weird like nothing else we’ve ever seen before. Plus from what I’ve seen only Finn, Adina and Lily were seen on set. Plus like i think Leslie was seen once. What if they all take place in provincetown but all at different times? I can’t wait for him to announce this LMAO I’m going crazy with theories

okay but how did i kinda guess it the day off LOL

Archived