Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Blue Ivy drinks from her first GRAMMY Award

COOOK

Featured Posts

Fresco

It looks like Ivy is disrespecting the grammy. It's not even made like a cup. It doesn't stand in a position where liquid would be held like a cup trophy. The child would have to hold the grammy in a certain way and someone else would have to put liquid in it. I don't think Ivy did this alone. We are seeing it because an adult wanted us to see it. Also we get to enjoy a picture of the child wearing a crown.

:interestinga: 

Kids like to play act and pretend to be royalty. It's just not usually with a real grammy. 

:mark:

Like maybe the kid could plant the grammy in dirt and eat gummy worms out of it. She could also wear a jeweled cape over a silk gown to go along with the crown. Queen of nothing. idk. what am I supposed to think? 

But now I have gone off over what was supposed to be a cute picture of a kid.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lion Heart

Cringe

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

RAMROD

Many of y'all really goes hard over a fcking 9 years old having fun with a photo op? How embarassing :bradley:

Y'all reminds me with Karens or maybe some of you actually are showing your true colors here; as Karens. :bradley:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• COOOK changed the title to Blue Ivy drinks from her first GRAMMY Award
Midnight Summer

One of these days we're gonna have a nice long talk about this site's obsession with tearing down women and little girls.

And the fact that most of the venom is coming from gay men is just... bizarre.

Agunimon
1 minute ago, Midnight Summer said:

One of these days we're gonna have a nice long talk about this site's obsession with tearing down women and little girls.

And the fact that most of the venom is coming from gay men is just... bizarre.

I said it before.

So I am also surprised.

As a grammy award winner, Blue Ivy has already been on the charts, so the gays should be all for her. 

Makes you wonder.

Oprah Winfrey Reaction GIF

Archived