• Last Reply
emig09
2 minutes ago, Babel said:

The way she looks as a perfect half Beyoncé half Jay Z:sis: Carter queen

Poor baby

gay engineer

HEARTSTOP
7 hours ago, Dulo Peep said:

omg this would never NOT be cringy, no matter if you are a cute kid like her, a rapper,  a POPSTAR like Haley, or a multigenre chanteuse like Bebe 

It would be triconic if Gaga released a music video for Cake Like Lady Gaga where she does this though :staymad:

IDGAF

vyniildisk
Just now, HEARTSTOP said:

It would be triconic if Gaga released a music video for Cake Like Lady Gaga where she does this though :staymad:

that would be fifthconic for sure giphy.gif

StrawberryBlond

I really question what the point is in putting up a photo like this. It maybe wasn't even her idea but her parents plan to market her. Using an award for anything that it wasn't made for just makes the recipient look arrogant, so I definitely wouldn't recommend getting a child to pose in this way. Adults got enough heat for eating off their Spotify plaques, you must know your child would face scrutiny by doing something similar. It's not Blue I'm criticising, it's her parents thinking that an image like this will make her marketable or cool or likeable. Anyone can do what they want with an award, it's their property but they shouldn't be photographed doing anything with an award other than holding it. It just makes them look like they're making a mockery out of something that takes a lot of hard work to achieve. And don't even get me started on how they also got her posing in a crown as well. Celebrity kids are held to ridiculously high standards and are usually pushed into getting careers like their famous parents for some bizarre reason when they're too young to even know what they want. It's ridiculous that Blue was even credited for this award when she literally sings the chorus that she didn't even write at the tail end. People have been un-credited on songs for much more input than that.

1 hour ago, Borislshere said:

Y'all are so aggravating I stg. Y'all purposely act thick skulled. The Reason That User asked if the humbling comment would be made to a white kid is because this world has an unhealthy obsession with trying to make sure black women are "humbled".  The original comment may not have meant it in that way but it's definitely an actual issue so I can see why that question was asked. 

All women endure the importance impressed upon them of being humble. It's not something unique to one group of women over another. The only thing that 99% of us see when looking at this image is a little girl, nothing more, nothing less. And we'd say the same regardless of her race. And this user wasn't suggesting that she should be humble because she's female or black but because she's a child. If children aren't kept humble and grounded, they grow into entitled, spoiled adults. And anyway, everyone should aim to be humble, it's one of the most noble traits there is, there probably isn't one culture where its isn't encouraged.

Battle 4 Ur Life
2 hours ago, River said:

It's cute leave her alone omg

It's just a Grammy :laughga:

this. /thread

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Whispering
2 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

I saw that too...it just goes to show she can't even develop her ****ing teeth without already being groomed for her life as an adult...like...the pressure must be insane to be Beyonces daughter and she paid a good coin for their Grammys... :smh:

It isn’t unusual to see kids in the fourth grade with braces, especially if their adult teeth are coming in sideways, or their mouth measurements are too small for incoming teeth. Some kids have to do two rounds of braces and that can start as early as eight years old. 

Oriane
8 hours ago, The Child said:

And why? Would you have said this if she was a white girl?

:fail: People have said the same yesterday in the thread about Elon Musk and Grimes' son (can't be bothered to look up his name again)

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

beaublue
2 hours ago, spasticdoll said:

what is the obsession y’all have about trying to humble literal children? mental illness. 

Obsession with trying to humble literal children? Lmao this is the FIRST TIME GGD has talked about a child who’s won a Grammy. There is no obsession :excuseu:

beaublue
1 minute ago, Oriane said:

:fail: People have said the same yesterday in the thread about Elon Musk and Grimes' son (can't be bothered to look up his name again)

Oh you mean Zik Xylophone *computer noises* Musk?

• COOOK changed the title to Blue Ivy drinks from her first GRAMMY Award

Archived