💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

The Falcon And The Winter Soldier (Every Friday, Out Now!)

RAMROD

Featured Posts

Reality
13 minutes ago, River said:
  Hide contents

I think this is one of the lackluster point of the final, the mid credit was.. so so and instead of showing more, it showed a bit of a telenovela scene, not only that, she screamed it on the street so everybody could hear lol

But I get your points and they are valid, for me it's 50-50, what you're saying, she's just a bad guy now vs she's a skrull, I'm going to enjoy either plot.

there's another theory that Val + Sharon and others are actually Leviathan.. which can make sense and can be a nice and weird turnaround of events.. Agent Carter in the past fought them and Agent Carter in the present is working for them (unless they cancel Agent Caret tv show from the canon which is unlikely because James D'Arcy was Jarvice in Endgame)

Spoiler

Yeah, I mean, like I said, I'm not too thrown off by the Sharon turnaround than some other people are. I would be fine either way, but I think sometimes it's just easier to accept some things at face value.

The MCU is a relatively simple franchise. It can become convoluted with all these different movies and whatnot, but the plots themselves aren't the deepest things in the world. I feel like right now, I'd rather hedge my bets on Sharon being just a villain instead of coming up with Mephisto-type theories that she's a Skrull and whatnot.

🖤👹

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
River
26 minutes ago, Reality said:
  Hide contents

Yeah, I mean, like I said, I'm not too thrown off by the Sharon turnaround than some other people are. I would be fine either way, but I think sometimes it's just easier to accept some things at face value.

The MCU is a relatively simple franchise. It can become convoluted with all these different movies and whatnot, but the plots themselves aren't the deepest things in the world. I feel like right now, I'd rather hedge my bets on Sharon being just a villain instead of coming up with Mephisto-type theories that she's a Skrull and whatnot.

Spoiler

I agree with everything honestly, whatever happens happens in some sense.

I'm kinda sad that she's a villain honestly, maybe believing that she's a skrull is just a way of fans to deny that she became evil, she didn't get enough screen time overall, but somehow she still touched many fans hearts, I don't know if it the Carter piece of the story that made fans love her so much.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived