Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

The Falcon And The Winter Soldier (Every Friday, Out Now!)

RAMROD

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig
Just now, Reality said:

Oh :selena: 

Well, I can understand why it might be confusing for some people. Starting it off as a sitcom really throws some people off, but as the episodes progress, things really start to come together. I highly recommend watching episode 4 then. That episode, I think, will make you a lot less confused :sweat: 

I'll give it a try :selena:

End Racism Now

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lumiere
8 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

I only watched until episode 3 cause I didn't enjoy what I was seeing :selena:

Go finish it! It gets better and better from there. :D And not to mention, it's connected to Multiverse of Madness so I highly suggest that you finish it if you're interested in that movie.

bionic

me watching this show like

200w.gif?cid=82a1493b1e65e6gx081fx4p1rn0

sam + bucky had great chemistry in civil war, but I just dont feel it in this series. but i'm 1/3 of the way thru so will stick with it

buy bionic

DelusionalGaga
Spoiler

I definitely feel like the 3rd episode was the most entertaining so far. I might have to stan Zemo now

9adf0c62ccaf28daedf1cef0cfc0c9048ee40e4a

RAMROD

This episode is great. Very John Wick vibe cos the creator of it are directing this week. Love all things happening in here.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD

The Zemo dance was actually longer :bradley:

It's so hysterical,” said Brühl. “[That moment] was improvised when I saw the crowd dancing, going loco. I felt the beat and was like, Zemo has been sitting in a dodgy German prison cell for years. So, he needs to let off some steam and show his moves. Let's go for it! I enjoyed so much the reaction of Anthony and Sebastian looking at me. Still, I was 100 percent sure that they would cut it out [of the show]. I was really surprised and happy that they kept it. It was a long dance. There's more to it, but they cut this little moment. I didn't know what was happening, but I then received all these messages from my friends cracking up.

https://screenrant.com/falcon-winter-soldier-baron-zemo-dance-scene-details/

I need it! :bradley:

anigif_sub-buzz-4957-1617479807-18.gif?r

Lumiere
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

The Zemo dance was actually longer :bradley:

It's so hysterical,” said Brühl. “[That moment] was improvised when I saw the crowd dancing, going loco. I felt the beat and was like, Zemo has been sitting in a dodgy German prison cell for years. So, he needs to let off some steam and show his moves. Let's go for it! I enjoyed so much the reaction of Anthony and Sebastian looking at me. Still, I was 100 percent sure that they would cut it out [of the show]. I was really surprised and happy that they kept it. It was a long dance. There's more to it, but they cut this little moment. I didn't know what was happening, but I then received all these messages from my friends cracking up.

https://screenrant.com/falcon-winter-soldier-baron-zemo-dance-scene-details/

I need it! :bradley:

anigif_sub-buzz-4957-1617479807-18.gif?r

Yaaas #ReleaseTheZemoCut

RAMROD
On 4/7/2021 at 4:20 PM, Lumiere said:

Yaaas #ReleaseTheZemoCut

:ally:

RAMROD

New episode tonight, we are half way in now!

Reality

I forgot about this thread last week :bradley: 

I thought last week's episode was really good. I really love how their handling Sharon's character, which I think might be an unpopular opinion. I never really cared for her in the other movies, but seeing her turn into this, like, criminal overlord with all these kick-ass action sequences was cool. 

I will say though, even though I still really, really enjoyed episodes 2 and 3, episode 1 is still my favorite. I hope we get to explore more of the "human" side of these characters some more. What I really enjoyed about the first episode was that it was completely different than I thought it was going to be. The action was light (except for the opening sequence) and it was more of a character study between Bucky and Sam. Like, I wanna see more of Torres, I wanna see more of Sam's sister and their struggles, I wanna see Bucky and his therapist more, etc., etc. That said, we're still only halfway through, so a lot can/will happen.

🖤👹

RAMROD

What an intense episode.

That last frame with the shield got me goosebumps 

Archived