💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

The Falcon And The Winter Soldier (Every Friday, Out Now!)

RAMROD

Featured Posts

Reality
43 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

I like the conflicts MCU gave each main characters. It's that "they really went there" tyoe of thing, especially with Sam.

He need to go to Pepper to get those loans tbh. :bradley:

I love how these Disney+ shows are really delving deep into the lives of all of these side characters. I was a fan of the OG 6 Avengers, but tbh, none of them were my favorites. I like how we're finally exploring characters beyond those 6. 

🃏🖤👹

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic

This episode did not grab me like at all. :noparty: let’s see how episode 2 goes on

buy bionic

RAMROD

This week's episode is just too real :bradley:

I love it! :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Reality

The way that this thread is dying quicker than Vision :bradley: 

I love this week's episode! While I obviously really loved the surrealism and wackiness of WandaVision, I also really appreciate a lot of the real-world political and social topics that this show is dealing with. Marvel's getting more sophisticated and nuanced with their storytelling and it's awesome to see.

I love that John Walker's more nuanced than just your sterotypical evil government bad guy. Hayward was kind of like that in the beginning with WandaVision, but towards the end, he became more cliche. Walker seems more complicated and I hope he stays that way.

🃏🖤👹

RAMROD
7 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Is this any good? Wandavision was too confusing to me lmao :air:

It is subjective.

If your answer is yes when/if someone asked if you follow all MCU movies to date. Then you will likely enjoyed this cos you know what's going on. You are in the loop, hence easier for you to get into.

Otherwise it will be difficult, you will need to catch up to all of those 10 years worth of past MCU movies before watching these MCU Disney+ shows, which works as some kind of supplement to the story that is already built and settled. 

Ofc you can try to watch it anyway, but some references inside the show from those movies that may goes over your head.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Reality
12 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Is this any good? Wandavision was too confusing to me lmao :air:

I think it's really good.

Could I ask though, what was too difficult or confusing about WandaVision? Was the story itself confusing or were there a lot of comic book/MCU references you just didn't understand? If it's the former, I guess that's a subjective thing. Personally, I thought it was really interesting, but not necessarily too "confusing." If it's the latter, then I think by default, that's just something that's going to be inherent in all of these movies and TV shows moving forward, and that's not really something you can change, unless you want to watch most of the other movies before this. 

🃏🖤👹

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

It is subjective.

If your answer is yes when/if someone asked if you follow all MCU movies to date. Then you will likely enjoyed this cos you know what's going on. You are in the loop, hence easier for you to get into.

Otherwise it will be difficult, you will need to catch up to all of those 10 years worth of past MCU movies before watching these MCU Disney+ shows, which works as some kind of supplement to the story that is already built and settled. 

Ofc you can try to watch it anyway, but some references inside the show from those movies that may goes over your head.

I've seen all the movies up until End Game, and I've seen the latest Spiderman movie too... so idk if that is upto date or not

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, Reality said:

I think it's really good.

Could I ask though, what was too difficult or confusing about WandaVision? Was the story itself confusing or were there a lot of comic book/MCU references you just didn't understand? If it's the former, I guess that's a subjective thing. Personally, I thought it was really interesting, but not necessarily too "confusing." If it's the latter, then I think by default, that's just something that's going to be inherent in all of these movies and TV shows moving forward, and that's not really something you can change, unless you want to watch most of the other movies before this. 

The way it was set into different decades, and I don’t really know how it related to the MCU other than the two of them are married. Its different to any other MCU show/movie so it was just confusing to me

End Racism Now

Reality
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

The way it was set into different decades, and I don’t really know how it related to the MCU other than the two of them are married. Its different to any other MCU show/movie so it was just confusing to me

Did you watch the whole show? Because it answers the question why they're set in different decades

🃏🖤👹

xoxo Craig
6 minutes ago, Reality said:

Did you watch the whole show? Because it answers the question why they're set in different decades

I only watched until episode 3 cause I didn't enjoy what I was seeing :selena:

End Racism Now

Reality
2 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

I only watched until episode 3 cause I didn't enjoy what I was seeing :selena:

Oh :selena: 

Well, I can understand why it might be confusing for some people. Starting it off as a sitcom really throws some people off, but as the episodes progress, things really start to come together. I highly recommend watching episode 4 then. That episode, I think, will make you a lot less confused :sweat: 

🃏🖤👹

Archived