Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Zack Synder's Justice League (Out Now!)

RAMROD

Featured Posts

Born This Way

I watched it yesterday :ph34r: 

Spoiler

I absolutely loved it. It's almost an entirely different movie. I don't even know how it could have originally been any less than 3 hours with the scale Snyder wanted. I can't believe Joss Whedon and WB actually did what they did to this movie. It's insane to me. Like I just want to mention the battle between Darkseid and the heroes of Earth, that was great but in the 2017 one, it was so bad. There's a Green Lantern, Zeus, ugh I loved it. It's so funny to me thinking about how much time they spent in that Russian family in the house with parademons and they're completely gone. As they should be since it's a site of nuclear fallout.

Wonder Woman is amazing. I'm so glad that weird stuff with gratuitous shots of her and that awful bit where Flash falls onto her boobs are gone. Despite Ezra Miller, I actually enjoyed Barry Allen this time. I'd say his humor is more funny than not and he isn't always talking like a cringey Joss Whedon character. Also, Henry Cavill really is just so hot. I don't want a different Superman going forward, idc.

Speaking of going forward, wtf is gonna happen. I know it's early but it seems like a lot of people who have seen the Snydercut really liked it. And there's actually so much in this that was/is setting up the future of the Snyderverse: Martian Manhunter, Darkseid, Lois Lane being important, the nightmare which was so cool imo (Mera's there but it's a nightmare so easily retcon-able.) And at the same time that all that makes me excited, I'm dying to see The Batman and have that trilogy coming out. As much as I enjoyed all these characters, Batman and the characters from his comics are my absolute faves. So DC/WB are in a very interesting spot but the guys running it have been known to make questionable decisions. We'll see I guess but I hope this gets tons of attention and praise.

Reset my mind's IP, delete what I don't need

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nemanja
1 hour ago, River said:

tbh I saw which critics gave the good marks and most of them are payola:laughga:

I mean IGN and Slate gave it 80 lol

The Telegraph 100

The Telegraph gave ASIB 100 too :emma: and any other big movie, Raya and the dragon? 100.. 100 to every big movie like a bread to everyone lol

and majority of negative critics is because the film is to dark or to long(even if they know this was supposed to be series with 4 episodes), all negative critics are stupid.

RAMROD

Just finished it.

Whew!! The difference is night and day! :bradley:

Lots of meaningful scenes that adds to the story were cut out from the 2017 messy shxt.

Everyone got fair screen time, like fair fair. And most importantly, Wonder Woman is not sexualized. At all. We love to see it!! This is what Wonder Woman is, and not that messy ones from 2017 JLA and WW1984.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

LG2008
7 hours ago, River said:

tbh I saw which critics gave the good marks and most of them are payola:laughga:

I mean IGN and Slate gave it 80 lol

The Telegraph 100

The Telegraph gave ASIB 100 too :emma: and any other big movie, Raya and the dragon? 100.. 100 to every big movie like a bread to everyone lol

Raya is actually really good, tho :oprah:

JINNOCIDE

I'm living for the time zones all being "March 18th" ksksksksk :deadbanana:

I'm so waiting to watch this on a 4K TV.

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

6 hours ago, Born This Way said:

I watched it yesterday :ph34r: 

Reveal hidden contents

I absolutely loved it. It's almost an entirely different movie. I don't even know how it could have originally been any less than 3 hours with the scale Snyder wanted. I can't believe Joss Whedon and WB actually did what they did to this movie. It's insane to me. Like I just want to mention the battle between Darkseid and the heroes of Earth, that was great but in the 2017 one, it was so bad. There's a Green Lantern, Zeus, ugh I loved it. It's so funny to me thinking about how much time they spent in that Russian family in the house with parademons and they're completely gone. As they should be since it's a site of nuclear fallout.

Wonder Woman is amazing. I'm so glad that weird stuff with gratuitous shots of her and that awful bit where Flash falls onto her boobs are gone. Despite Ezra Miller, I actually enjoyed Barry Allen this time. I'd say his humor is more funny than not and he isn't always talking like a cringey Joss Whedon character. Also, Henry Cavill really is just so hot. I don't want a different Superman going forward, idc.

Speaking of going forward, wtf is gonna happen. I know it's early but it seems like a lot of people who have seen the Snydercut really liked it. And there's actually so much in this that was/is setting up the future of the Snyderverse: Martian Manhunter, Darkseid, Lois Lane being important, the nightmare which was so cool imo (Mera's there but it's a nightmare so easily retcon-able.) And at the same time that all that makes me excited, I'm dying to see The Batman and have that trilogy coming out. As much as I enjoyed all these characters, Batman and the characters from his comics are my absolute faves. So DC/WB are in a very interesting spot but the guys running it have been known to make questionable decisions. We'll see I guess but I hope this gets tons of attention and praise.

Thanks for sharing! Wasn't sure if I'd check it out or not but I guess now I will! 

TheOriginalOne

Oooh lol I thought this was a sequel and they pulled a Beyoncé and surprise-released it :toofunny:

River
7 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Wait, Raya is actually good and unconventional. Have you seen it? :flower:

Why is that? Is it crashing?

1 hour ago, LG2008 said:

Raya is actually really good, tho :oprah:

Raya is amazing but not a 100 movie it has some flaws here and there, Disney needs to refresh their stories to make them less basic and cliché

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Queen Bitch

I watched it last night. It is SO much better than Josstice League. I am so happy for Zack Snyder that he got to realize his vision and prove all the haters wrong. 

I honestly think it’s a solid 9/10

RAMROD

I can't even begin.

Synder cut remains the canon DCEU's JL for me now that I've seen it.

Chlorine Sevigny

My god it was long and tedious. 

It takes itself soooooo ****ing seriously.... and the subject matter doesn't support it. There's like this unearned sense of gravitas and it's just exhausting. There were maybe 2 sequences that truly had an impact visually, the rest is just muddy and slow, so so terribly slow. 

Highlights were Cyborg, Flash, and some interactions between the team. Also liked how pathetic that horned guy was, that was a cute touch. Oh yeah, and the nightmare sequence at the end. Where's THAT movie? 

It's a NO for me. Let this **** die man. FFS. 

bionic
13 minutes ago, PussPuss said:

My god it was long and tedious. 

It takes itself soooooo ****ing seriously.... and the subject matter doesn't support it. There's like this unearned sense of gravitas and it's just exhausting. There were maybe 2 sequences that truly had an impact visually, the rest is just muddy and slow, so so terribly slow. 

Highlights were Cyborg, Flash, and some interactions between the team. Also liked how pathetic that horned guy was, that was a cute touch. Oh yeah, and the nightmare sequence at the end. Where's THAT movie? 

It's a NO for me. Let this **** die man. FFS. 

Felt like Zach forgot it is ultimately a superhero movie

buy bionic

Jasoneg1990
On 3/18/2021 at 1:50 AM, RAMROD said:

No, this one is the one that should be out, but WB fcks up, as per usual, and fired Zack midway of the filming. Then hires that problematic ones, and he changes almost everything in it. 

He didn’t get fired. His daughter died and he had to step down to deal with that

RAMROD
1 hour ago, Jasoneg1990 said:

He didn’t get fired. His daughter died and he had to step down to deal with that

You are not updated then. That is what WB want the press to write. But he was fired. Try to look it up now, there are a lot of articles about it around 2018, a year or so after Justice League released in cinemas.

For example, Collider is reporting that Warner Bros. fired Snyder in January or February 2017 — months before Snyder announced he was stepping away from the project to deal with the personal matters after the death of his daughter.

Archived