šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

My take on Malibu Gaga

Montebello

Featured Posts

bionic

Usually when you copy and paste the links they embed. But I think Imgur is the problem here and not you, as I tried and couldn't get it working

5 minutes ago, Montebello said:

Aaaand I have no idea how to embed them.

The dolls look really cool! :hug:Ā 

buy bionic

JazzGa
38 minutes ago, Montebello said:

Aaaand I have no idea how to embed them.

Imgur hates GGD and they won't let us embed pics hosted there. If you want them to embed, try uploading anywhere else :)Ā (We can just copy/paste the links though)

It looks super realistic :shocked:Ā If you didn't tell me it was CGI I would have thought it was a photo of a custom doll. Great work!Ā 

Ā 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gį»dga collabed with BrianšŸŽŗ and StevešŸŽ·

roshogullu

This is so wonderful! The "She cries real tears!" made me feel things.Ā :toofunny:

It's unbelievable, the amount of progress you've made given that you just started learning in Feb! I would also like to get into 3D modelling, could you give me some tips on how I could start maybe?Ā :fatcat:

Joshie S

I LOVEEEEE this!!!! I think this concept crossed all of our minds when we first listened.:enigma:

My only constructive criticism is to somehow make the face more Gaga-esque? It kindaĀ looks like Gaga but it's so different.Ā 

Take the Monster Hall Gaga doll for example, the face shape is un-cannily similar to the makeup Gaga did. I would love your concept more!:kiss:

Also props for using the Stupid Love backdrop for the box:vegas:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ā™„

Archived