💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Jared Leto confirms: there will be italian accent

RBNLM

Featured Posts

Karen Smith

I think it can be cringy for English native speakers but for me as a Polish, it won't 

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
G U C C I
6 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

True depiction of history? Huh? Do you think they spoke English with an Italian accent? :air:

Soooo this isn't her speaking English (she's fluent in 3-4 languages btw) in an Italian accent? 

When people become interested in this story because of the film and look up this woman and see this clip this is exactly what Gaga should sound like. 

MonsterMom

Why wouldn’t they? And Gaga is great with sounding different all the time so it will be fine. This is what actors do...they play a part :oops:

Guest Adarsh

You guys, they’re not playing Italians who can’t speak in English. Patrizia has plenty of interviews in English and she was an international jetsetter who spoke English in her Italian accent. Come on now, don’t judge it before at least the trailer drops. 

HosedDownGypsy

The line between a good accent and an exaggeration is very thin.
Do you remember Jennifer Lawrence Russian accent in Red Sparrow and how that turned out for her?

RAIN ON ME

DoremonLove
18 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

The same way others are forming a positive opinion on it :ohwell:

Where and who?thats not opinion lol thats hoping and being positve and waiting to see how it will be:ohwell:

How can anoyone not love gaga

bionic

Accents are always a certified mess. Hope Gaga has a good vocaL coach 

buy bionic

28 minutes ago, BlueRose said:

how do you even though that this would be realistic? Do americans believe that foreigners speak english with an accent when they are in their home country? :teehee:

If you don't want to hire Italians or you dont  want the actors to learn the script in Italian then at least go the next more realistic approach which is to have them speaking in their native tongue.

let's be honest you won't watch it in both "true italian" cases and american english will just kill italian atmosphere 

DoremonLove
22 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

I trust the director, he wouldn't go with an italian accent if he wasn't sure that it wouldn't be a cringefest. Besides in Assassination of Versace, they did an italian accent and it wasn't laughable nor cringe. I can picture it like this

Imagine gaga sounding so sexy:giveup:

Massive Monster
41 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

40-D6-B5-C1-80-A8-4-CFF-B198-6-E6-B17-BB

I luv te shap at Klarna

I gu to ma frend Hanna

And we shap tugayther

4 easy instullments

U pay the once

The tweece

Kind regards

GucciGa

Lolol I am smug! 

I honestly will never get the complaining over this they're Italian people. An American cast are obviously not going to be fluent in Italian so the next best thing is to speak with an Italian English accent. But y'all think speaking with an American accent makes more sense 🤣. 

These actors had at least a year to prepare. The can afford the best of voice coaches. If their accent is bad then that's on them. 

Now bring on this Italian family feud. I am ready! 

😇

Guest Adarsh
9 minutes ago, DoremonLove said:

Imagine gaga sounding so sexy:giveup:

The fact that she was gonna play this same role but it didn’t work out :bradley:

S0436

Although not Italian of course, my first thought was: 

I know that we are young
And I know that you may love me
But I just can't be with you like this anymore
Alejandro

GucciGa
29 minutes ago, G U C C I said:

Soooo this isn't her speaking English (she's fluent in 3-4 languages btw) in an Italian accent? 

When people become interested in this story because of the film and look up this woman and see this clip this is exactly what Gaga should sound like. 

Yup. 

😇

DoremonLove
1 minute ago, Adarsh said:

The fact that she was gonna play this same role but it didn’t work out :bradley:

I remember :bradley:but anyways happy she got bigger project :party:

Archived